Do you subscribe to threads?

_I keep all my threads well the ones I have started, even if they are dead. The rest i could care less, I delete them everytime i see too many threads in my User CP.

I prefer to not subscribe to threads that I've posted in.

Nah, I just search for the threads I'm interested in.

I don't subscribe, I post often enough that I would be getting nothing but WiiChat email, and my email account is hosted on server space that I rent, so I'd rather keep the space for my website.

I automatically subscribe to every thread that I post in. This keeps me up-to-date with new posts within those threads.

I see many people moan about e-mails...it is as easy as a click to auto-subscribe without any pesky e mails.

I only post in a few managable threads so subscription aint really an issue at times

Never subscribed to a thread, didn't know you could do it until last month lol

I subscribe without emails. I don't really delete subscriptions unless I'm sure I don't care to take part in a particular conversation anymore. Yeah I more or less just check my user CP when I log in to see what I need to reply to, then check new posts. Then I'm done.

What I do is, I subscribe but set it to no email notification. Then I go to User CP to check the new subsribed threads. And if I'm interested in replying, then I click it. I rarely delelte my subscriptions.

I dont like how the subscriptions sometimes reset themselves at a given time point, especially when you sign out.

Back