do you think 3rd parties will....

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
since brawl has prolly some of the best graphics i've ever seen, does anyone think it will help attract 3rd parties? i do.

Personally no, not anymore than they have before, near the end of last year.
Games like Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 were very good looking, so Brawl shouldn't increase third parties attention. They did say late last year though that they would work harder on their games, and they already know what the Wii is capable of, with such games as Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3.

i hate the 3rd party crap. none of their stuff is reliable. it breaks after a decent amount of use. so i just go with the official stuff ever since i got those gamecube controllers

but no, i highly doubt 3rd parties will have anything to do with brawl, sept maybe a few crappy controllers here and there. luckily, the wiimote is pretty complex to be copied

i agree that brawl has impressive graphics

...for the wii :scared:

did u guys forget the graphics of tales of symphonia, and the new speed racer game?

They don't compare to what Brawl and Galaxy look like though, as these two games are stunning. Sure those other two looks good, but Brawl especially has so much detail in it.

I can't wait for Sunday to go pick up SSBB, SPEED UP TIME! Lol :p

But with that said, I hope you realize im not hating on SSBB because I love it and I haven't even played it yet.

While SSBB may have look impressive for the Wii just like SMG and MP3. You have to remember, those 3 games use cartoonish style graphics. Most all of Nintendo's games use cartoonish style graphics. I think they are for the first time using more realistic graphics with Disaster: Day of Crisis, atleast I think so... I can't think of any other game where Nintendo is using more realistic graphics instead of cartoonish.

Notice all the nice looking games are cartoon graphics, did you see Okami? Okami looks cool, but it uses cartoon graphics... Final Fantasy Crystal: My Life as a King for WiiWare uses cartoon style graphics.

So even with these nice cartoon style graphics in games, 360's and PC's Team Fortress 2 still looks better than any of those and it uses cartoonish graphics. Also, Team Fortress 2 is in NO WAY pushing the hardware of 360/PS3 or even PC. You can play TF2 on 3 year old PC's :p So if you compare it, its still nothing special.

But like ive said before, this doesn't make Nintendo seem weak, it just shows how smart they are and they know their consoles advantage and disadvantage so they capitalize on that.

Anyway, if anything SSBB actually scares 3rd party gamers away :p Because they know, they cannot compete with Nintendo's 1st party games let alone SSBB.

Edit: Edited the name of the Final Fantasy game.

Dkw0101 said:
since brawl has prolly some of the best graphics i've ever seen, does anyone think it will help attract 3rd parties? i do.
Wow lmao, I gusse you never seen halo 3 and cod 4.

personaly I dont mind not having thrid party games. I dont think third party developers have found a way to maximize gameplay and graphics on the wii yet. Nintendo is so much better at there own hardware it will take third party a while to them to catch up if they even try.imo

wiiman14 said:
Wow lmao, I gusse you never seen halo 3 and cod 4.

I was going to say the same thing

I think i pee'd myself a bit when I first fired up Halo 3

I do think Third Parties need to step up and actually produce games which make the most of the Wii's hardware.

Otherwise the Wii is in serious danger of repeating previous Consoles history.

Nintendo need to take a big portion of the income they are making from console says and entice some of the big developers to the Wii!

Back