Do You Think Nintendo Dodged A Bullet?

MMCD

Banned
Jul 17, 2006
Scotland
Do You think that by making the wiimote wireless and motion sensitive they have moved there consoles out of the way of the blame train (that blames consoles and tv for obesity).

I personally think so, but post your thoughts here.

You could definitly say that. If a lot of Wii games get press and upcoming games like the inevitable Wii DDR, then maybe overly concerned parents and Congress members (Hillary*cough*Clinton*cough*Joe*cough*Liberman*cough) will get a clue and stop making all these anti-videogame laws.

Last edited:
motherbrainrulez said:
I have no idea what you just said lol.
American poloticians that think video games are evil and are the sole cause of people getting fat.

NateTheGreat said:
You could definitly say that. If a lot of Wii games get press and upcoming games like the inevitable Wii DDR, then maybe overly concerned parents and Congress members (Hillary*cough*Clinton*cough*Joe*cough*Liberman*co ugh) will get a clue and stop making all these anti-videogame laws.
Wii DDR would be incredible. It'd be really cool if they would make a mat that either was wireless or use the GCN ports, and used that for feet and the wiimote and nunchuck (or two WiiMotes, for that matter) for hands

registerednerd said:
American poloticians that think video games are evil and are the sole cause of people getting fat.

Wii DDR would be incredible. It'd be really cool if they would make a mat that either was wireless or use the GCN ports, and used that for feet and the wiimote and nunchuck (or two WiiMotes, for that matter) for hands

it isn't just american politicians, it's almost all politicians

MMCD said:
Do You think that by making the wiimote wireless and motion sensitive they have moved there consoles out of the way of the blame train (that blames consoles and tv for obesity).

I doubt Nintendo specifically started with that intention, but it certainly helps them a bit.

NateTheGreat said:
You could definitly say that. If a lot of Wii games get press and upcoming games like the inevitable Wii DDR, then maybe overly concerned parents and Congress members (Hillary*cough*Clinton*cough*Joe*cough*Liberman*cough) will get a clue and stop making all these anti-videogame laws.

Trust me, some politicians won't stop until they've destroyed every last one of those damn-fangled, mind-warping video games. If they don't, children all around the world will grow up to be murderers and rapists. Obviously. :D

Back