Do you want wii games to look better in backwards compatibility?

SamusMPT

WiiChat Member
Jul 24, 2013
Manchester
[h=2]People of nintendo Wii U Backwards compatibility.[/h]
Thinking games cause too much jaggies on your TV? I have a significant improvement for backwards compatibility. If you want less jaggies and - what I think is much better picture quality, Go to Wii U System settings > Tv Settings > TV resolution, now pick 480p for TV resolution. Now here is the most IMPORTANT bit, go on aspect ratio and change it to 4:3. Keep it at 16:9 on your TV. Or if you really want to, pick 4:3, it's a bit small though. Now, the words might look stretched but it looks fine on Wii games. So go onto Wii Mode and enjoy the wii games how they SHOULD be played. Thanks. I LOVE METROID AND ZELDA NOTHING BEATS THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lovewii:

2 things bro 1. The ability to select 480i or 480p is dependent on wether or not you use the HDMI cable. 2. Depending on the size of your Tv, 4:3 and 16:9 will adjust differently. You have a widescreen TV so 4:3 will stretch for you. A person with a standard tv would stretch with 16:9 and look normal on 4:3. I just wanted to clear that up so nobody got confused.

Back