Does anybody have guinea pigs?

SSJJason

wa wa wa !
Nov 23, 2007
Florida
Wii Online Code
3054-4394-5675-1502
I have a newborn who's name is Puffy.She's a female...we call her puffy because her fur is very puffy.

Brawny said:
Hahahha...guinea pigs...

I'd have a Pomeranian before a guinea pig...

D:

I had two male guinea pigs called Coco and Nibbles, they both died on me! :thumbsup:

Brawny said:
Hahahha...guinea pigs...

I'd have a Pomeranian before a guinea pig...

What you have problems with guinea pigs? Guinea pigs are easy to care for ...
mine is very shy but she is starting to like me.

SSJJason said:
What you have problems with guinea pigs? Guinea pigs are easy to care for ...
mine is very shy but she is starting to like me.

You have to clean them out like every half hour!

:yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: My Dwarf Hamster has been living for 23/4 to 3 Years,very old for a Dwarf Hamster!!!

But No Guinea Pigs.....Used to have a Giant Hamster at least TWICE as big as my hand,but he Broke out of his Cage and then died of hunger......:sad: ........

Right now I have my old Hamster and a Bird named Ke.....:sad: Damn we sold the Bird......

I used to have a Cat,Frogs,The Giant Hamster,and a Praying Mantis....oh,and two other birds.......

I never had one. My friends guinea pig got loose somehow. He got outside and a cat started chasing him. Ironically his name was Speedy. The cat caught it 2 blocks down.

:yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: My Dwarf Hamster has been living for 23/4 to 3 Years,very old for a Dwarf Hamster!!!

But No Guinea Pigs.....Used to have a Giant Hamster at least TWICE as big as my hand,but he Broke out of his Cage and then died of hunger......:sad: ........

Right now I have my old Hamster and a Bird named Ke.....:sad: Damn we sold the Bird......

I used to have a Cat,Frogs,The Giant Hamster,and a Praying Mantis....oh,and two other birds........oh,and a few fish of course!

Last edited:
Frogger said:
You have to clean them out like every half hour!

I know that! I'm giving my piggie another day to drink her water,if she dosen't drink by tommorow she's going back to Petco. Petco might give us a free vet trip if something is wrong with Puffy.
Nick Attack... you could of edited your post instead of copying and clicking paste. I'm the Fourm police! :cool:

"Could of" is my number one pet peeve. It makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I wake up sweating at night some days. *full body shudder*

Back