Does anybodys blue light on the wii only....

Probably just a coincidence. You only get the flashing blue light when someone sends you message through WiiConnect.

its a minour problem that only a small amount of wii's get there nothing rong with it thay just messed up some codeing i just ignore it whean the wii on turned on the light is off and whean the wii is off the light is on

i always thought it was updating, but when i first bought my Wii, that freaked me out O_O its just pulsates blue from the DVD insert... its communicating with something thats for sure.

Cool Blue Light...

There's nothing wrong with your Wii, It only illuminates when theres an unread message on your message board or an update available. You can toggle the blue light function on the Wii Settings to make it brighter, lighter or not light up at all...

I think it's cool so I always keep an unread message in my message board so it's always lit up... ;)

dsc00159.jpg

If theres a unread message it will light up. If you go to school then its a good chance your friends are just sending you messages at night.

Awww....... So glad I did a search... and had my wife here reading over my shoulder to see this thread!

Twice I've thought my Wii was going crazy because I knew it was OFF, but gone out to the living room and found its blue light going crazy...

Reading this thread - I knew now the first time was cos of an update, and this time it's probably my first "wii friend" sending me a message...!

Cheers guys!

Yeah, its simply just a message..and if they are from Nintendo they are the best kinds. I get them at night sometimes which can be kind of annoying, but I also get them throughout the day. Nothing to worry about.

To turn off the blue light, all you have to do is hit the reset button.

It is only on at night for me too, but then again, i'm on it all day =-P.

Is anyone else waiting for the update that will let me keep the light on all the time? I tried keeping an unread message but that seems like it only lasts for a little while even if I don't read it

After about a week, I think even if you kept an unread message, it will stop.
The blinking at night is because it is automatically updating. It also means that you have an unread message.

If you unplug your Wii at night, How will you recieve messages from Wii Friends across t3h wurld?
P.S: Trippy pic GameJunkie =P

Back