Don't fall trap to these crap providers

Link_Sword

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2007
Hi everyone let me give you a few heads up on Gamecrazy and other like minded stores specialty gaming stores

Watch out when you sell a system. Just because you have gotten a good deal before doesn't mean that you will get one now check your reciept.

Shifty managers usually mean the shiftery (lol) the price you get on a trade in. For instances my gamecrazy managers is shifty. He told me one day that to sell my gamecube he need a memory card, controller, and the standard plugs and stuff.
So today i call because i couldn't find my memory card so i call the lady and ask if i need a memory card with the system "oh look what do you know i DON'T!" So tip for the wise check with each individual employee some are more truthful than others.

Shop around don't just pick the specialty first time around you will need a consistant provider that will give you the best deals. A one time great deal is NOT guranteed all the time.

Watch out for switches in management, if their old manager ran a tight clean ship sure as heck doesn't mean this one will. After the change of management at my gamecrazy the stores has gone to ****.

Make friends with good employees and only shop when they are there they will give you the best and fairest deals possible!

Look for the best trade in values and according to my research gamecrazy if run correctly gives you the best deals as far as trade in value is concerened.

Make sure your pre-order is counted i had this one pulled over my head lucky i got the punk manager. Make sure you do the same!

So fellow gamers keep you eagle eye, sharpshooters senses out because these fools are quick to screw you over.
(i will up date this periodically as i find new things)

Exactly what i do mate, my dad makes more deals than george bush and urainian miners REPPED

Why they hell would they need your memory card? It didn't come with the system, and for that reason I think your boss was lieing.

All you need to give up are your console, the wires and one controller. Wait for a good deal to come around before you sell it.

Back