New Wii tools launched - Mii Manager and Media Manager

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Datel have today announced a flurry of new Wii themed products aimed at allowing easier use and better customisation for your Wii experience.

New products include:

Mii Manager

Datel’s powerful Mii Manager software lets you edit your Mii on your PC. It’s a doddle to use. Just import your Mii into the editor, then edit it until your heart’s content. You can even share your Mii with Wii gamers from all over the world over the internet!

My Mii Manager has everything you need. There’s the powerful Mii Manager software application for your PC, and a USB Bluetooth receiver to let you use your Wii-mote with your computer.

My Mii Manager is in the shops now, and costs £14.99 UK or $19.99 USA. It can also be bought direct at www.codejunkies.com

High Definition Solution Pack

High Definition Solution Pack! It contains a HD component cable so you can, watch your Wii with a needle-sharp picture quality on your HDTV, a 1GB SD card to store your saves and media, and as a special bonus, we’ve thrown in a copy of the MAX Media Manager Pro PC application so you can organise your files with ease!

High Definition Solution Pack’s audio manager lets you rip the tracks from your favourite CDs and transfer them directly to your 1GB SD card using your PC. Alternatively, copy your digital music collection instead. 1GB is enough to store around 250 songs, or approximately 35 hours of listening, so you’re not short of space.

Video files can be converted and transferred too. You can control the precise size, aspect ratio, zoom, bitrate and audio settings, and encode your movies to fit precisely on the available space on your SD card, ready to be watched on your Wii. You can even rip DVDs directly to the card, as long as they’re not copy-protected.

Viewing your digital photos and other such images on your Wii is really easy with High Definition Solution Pack. You can stretch, zoom, resize and generally mess around with your photos as much as you like, then transfer them to your SD card for viewing on your console. As a gigabyte is enough for over a thousand standard digital photos, you’ve the means to make a really impressive slideshow.

You can also subscribe to Podcasts and have them downloaded directly to your computer. Using RSS for automatic updates, the shows of your choice are saved to your PC, ready for you to transfer them to your Wii for listening, or even viewing – video Podcasts are automatically transcoded and saved in a format your console can play back.

Last, but by no means least, High Definition Solution Pack is your key to a world of downloaded gamesaves. You can download saves from the internet for use with your favourite Wii games, back them up to your PC and even email them to your friends.

High Definition Solution Pack is in the shops now, and costs £29.99 UK or $49.99 USA.

Personally i don't really see the need for either such products but well im sure someone will buy them.

That Hi-Def wadada....

Is basically a 40 dollar 1 GB SD card.

Because... You can do all those things it listed.. For free...

I wanna see the Mii thing in action, though. Won't buyt it, but it wouldn't be too bad of a gander.

i dont get it are you supposed to use the software on ur comp or on ur wii
also cant you just buy a normal component cable, as the wii only supports 480 anyway

Back