Don't jump around crazy in every game?

MattBarca

WiiChat Member
Nov 2, 2007
Do you have to jump around crazy in each game?

or can you just play it with like a 360, just sitting there?

The only game I really get into motion wise is Wii Sports. I don't recall jumping around madly in any of my other games.

i tried doing that for some games but i just find it easier if i just sit down and play

Ill admit that I do jump around from time to time, but thats only in Wii Sports:lol:. But for certain games I just sit back and play.

The only game I've ever jumped in was Wario Ware Smooth Moves and Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party.

yea all you really do is wrist movements accept in wiisports /wiiplay
you can just kick back on the couch and move youre wrists to play the wii.

None of the games on the Wii require you to jump around like a lunatic. Simple wrist movements are more than enough to enjoy the games.

Yes, just as they have said, its not necessary to "jump around" for wii games. In fact, my cousin can bowl 260+ score games in wii bowling while sitting. I on the other hand refuse to sit for any wii sports games, but for nearly every other, i do sit. Also my TV is at waist height in my living room, so while standing I have to kind of look down.

its mostly just hand movements side to side, and aiming the ir cursor at the screen.

no, you don't have to jump around like crazy, you have to sit on a sofa or stand where you want and have fun, exercising, not like crazy, like a happy human...!!....lolz....

no, you can't play wii sports or zelda or redsteel or metroid or soul calibur legends with a xbox360, sitting on sofa and getting even bored......lolz...

;p but i agree that jumping around like crazy adds to the experience and makes it more entertaining and fun, and less boring!!! :)

No you don't need to jump around.
It requires wrist movements, which you don't even have to flick/twist very hard at all.
Simple but fun controls.

lenitao3 said:
no, you don't have to jump around like crazy, you have to sit on a sofa or stand where you want and have fun, exercising, not like crazy, like a happy human...!!....lolz....

no, you can't play wii sports or zelda or redsteel or metroid or soul calibur legends with a xbox360, sitting on sofa and getting even bored......lolz...

;p but i agree that jumping around like crazy adds to the experience and makes it more entertaining and fun, and less boring!!! :)

finally someone agrees with me!!!:):):)

Back