I Can Not Make Link Jump....

Pull Up A

WiiChat Member
I am in the water temple - I got through the first locked door by grabbing the hanging handle - Once inside, I can not make Link jump to grab any of the other handles he comes across... What is the jump command? I have run toward the things and he just romps on under the handles - This is making me CRAZY.

Help.

there is no jump button, if you want to jumpyou have to run off a ledge. i know im in the water temple too and i cant figure it out

I have tried to jump off of stuff to grab the handles - I have watched the video walk-through on my cheats dot com (excellent source for help and fun too...) They show link running and jumping-leaping to get a hold of the handles and this is a video walk through - How does he do it? I have been trapped in this area for about 2 long, painful, jumpless hours.

water temple...maybe a hookshot might help grabbing handles, (sorry, havent played thisg game for a long time so dont expect me to be right)

To all of you who were LOL at me - I don't blame you - I figured out what I was doing wrong - (i mean besides wasting too much time playing this game-)

I realized that I had to select the handles that were only hanging over places with no ground or stairs under them. Duh.

Nope - You can not Z-Target the handles. Nothing "points" to them - You have to find a handle which is hanging over a pit, in this case hanging over a treacherous moat filled with bizarro, man-eating fish... I didn't want to jump Link off of a place like this thinking that he would have to battle these things - If you run directly at the handle, he latches on and the handle drops a few inches and the stairs rotate.

Back