double hero glitch

..... and checked the scoreboard and accidently spawned when I didn't intend to.

I do this ALL the time on accident. For the first few weeks of playing I didn't know you could check the score mid game. Once I found out you could I was hooked. I look at it almost every time I die. It's like a twitch I have that I don't even notice. Run around. Shoot. Kill someone. Reload. Kill someone else. Die. Check the score. Spawn. Do it again...

lmao...im the same way....whenever I get angry cause 5 hosts quit on me in a row and start playing campaign mode.....I find myself hitting the score board button every time I get killed or even find a lull in bad guys

.....I look at it almost every time I die. It's like a twitch I have that I don't even notice. Run around. Shoot. Kill someone. Reload. Kill someone else. Die. Check the score. Spawn. Do it again...

lmao...im the same way....whenever I get angry cause 5 hosts quit on me in a row and start playing campaign mode.....I find myself hitting the score board button every time I get killed or even find a lull in bad guys

I used to be just like that. I still am sometimes, and I yell at myself for it.

It's something like Pavlov's classical conditioning. I'm rewarding myself for dying by checking the scores to see how I am. Before the score board, I used to do it with snacks. Instead of taking a break to have a quick meal, I'll have a few chips or carrots or jelly beans, etc, every time between games. And then between lives. Every time I would die I'd grab some food real quick, often a little extra so I'd be good for longer (my mentality of how I'd justify living longer without grabbing more food mid-life).

Fortunately I'm not fat, but I've noticed a couple extra I've put on due to this since the game came out. However, once I quit the snacking, and now checking the scoreboard, my game's average score has gone way up and most of the time I'll get at least two 10 Kill Streaks.

Yes, I still check the board probably 2-5 times a game, that's it. If you want a quick glance at your score and where you sit amongst the board, go for it. I've found that when I don't know my score or check all the time I'll kill more people more frequently with a higher streak. That's part why they continue showing the '3/5/10 Streak' every time, but not show other Ability objectives every time. I also used to check everyone's levels every game, and I try not to until the very end. I'll subconsciously psych myself out when I see a level 50+, where I've pushed the same characters around in other games when I didn't know how good they supposedly were.

So I know this has a whole lot of nothing to do with Double Hero Glitches, but here's my $.02

Back