double s=double cool

Shadowking

Super Geek
Jul 16, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
3347-5827-8593-7298
Sup guys? My name's SS cuz my name on most forums is Sonicshadow...which wouldn't fit here =P Either way, my real name's Brad, so just go with that I guess ^_^

So I've had my Wii for a few months now...only place I could find it? Costco xD Dead serious. $300 bucks including Wii, Wii Sports, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Twilight Princess, and Excite Truck. AWESOME!

My other games include Red Steel, Wii Play, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, and...um...nothing else...I'm broke =[

My first console was an N64 which is special to me for personal reasons, followed by GBC, GBA, GC, GBA SP, DS, and now Wii

I went to the fusion tour way back before the Wii even came out, which was awesome. I suppose everyone who said it sucked had set their expectations too high...I on the other hand NEVER get to go to things like that, so I was INCREDIBLY psyched ^_^ My only problem is that they ran out of shirts =[

Anyways, that's prolly more than you needed to know, but one word intros kinda piss me off so there. :crazy:
~SS

welcome! enjoy your stay and follow the rules and youll fit in just fine :)

Hey! Thanks! One question...I got an E-Mail that didn't have a confirmation address or anything but when I try to post elsewhere it says I need to activate my account first...? I'm confused >_<

Say that again o_O.

The e-mail that you used for this account. you have to go to it, and there will be an email from wiichat saying that you have to activate it. there should be a link where they tell you to click it and your account should be activated. if there is no link, uhm .. well, contact a mod? lol

Welcome S.S!

Super Geek
Your not the only one :lol:

Enjoy your stay at wiichat and send me a PM whenever you need help, cause i'll be bored.. I mean you can send me one right now if you'd like....yeah...right now or maybe in a minutes would be good >.>...can't you tell i'm bored? Hah, anyways hope to see you post in the future =P.

Finally, a new member with to uppercase letters and a period in his/her username. Welcome to WiiChat, read the Forum Rules and Regulations. Thanks for adding to the growth of this site. :yesnod:

FR. said:
Finally, a new member with to uppercase letters and a period in his/her username. Welcome to WiiChat, read the Forum Rules and Regulations. Thanks for adding to the growth of this site. :yesnod:

.. uhh, i think Brad's a guys name.

:lol: btw, nice name..

Hey welcome to the forum :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Say that again o_O.

The e-mail that you used for this account. you have to go to it, and there will be an email from wiichat saying that you have to activate it. there should be a link where they tell you to click it and your account should be activated. if there is no link, uhm .. well, contact a mod? lol
Yeah, no link =3
Dear S.S.,

Thanks for registering at Nintendo Wii Forum! We are glad you have
chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,
Nintendo Wii Forum
Wow, thanks everyone! Looks like I finally found a forum that isn't super inactive! xD

And yes WiiWouldLike2Play is right...I'm a guy ^_^

Haha, Rival, I'm sure you'll be recieving a PM from me soon! I'm typically bored too =P

haha, :p blahh, couldnt believe you actually typed my full username. lol, next time ..just call me WWL2P or steph x_o

well, hmm.. thats weird no activation link!

Haha, I was hoping you'd give me a name to work with xD Steph is MUCH easier to type =P

Yeah I know...are there any mods on right now?

S.S. said:
Yeah, no link =3

Wow, thanks everyone! Looks like I finally found a forum that isn't super inactive! xD

And yes WiiWouldLike2Play is right...I'm a guy ^_^

Haha, Rival, I'm sure you'll be recieving a PM from me soon! I'm typically bored too =P

AWESOME! My boredom so far is being cured!

Psssttt...just a tip, you can edit your profile, we can secretly chat in there...

:shifty:

*infiltrates out*

Back