Download Screen

FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
I got a question. When you download a game, and mario starts running collecting coins, are the coins telling you you've downloaded a part of the game, kind of like a loading bar. I mean, its pretty obvious that once he hits all 3 blocks, you get the game, but is it like, he gets 10 coins, and then hits the 1st block or something like that? post all conspiracy theories here.

StevenNevets said:
I think it's just a loop cycle and has nothing to do with download rates.
that's what i thought til i downloaded OoT today, and it took like forever for the coins to appear compared to when i downloaded Donkey Kong and the less MB games.

Having downloaded a bunch of things, I would agree its just a loop that changes based on 1/3's of the download progress. Ill look intensely next time I download something, but I think there is no correlation between download progress and coinage.

Also how many types of Mario's have you seen when you have downloaded a game? I've seen a Regular Red Mario and a Green Mario. Anyone see any other colors of mario when you are downloading a game?

jowii said:
Having downloaded a bunch of things, I would agree its just a loop that changes based on 1/3's of the download progress. Ill look intensely next time I download something, but I think there is no correlation between download progress and coinage.

alrite, ill believe you, i just saw the #23, so now im all interested in conspiracy theories. by the way, Galaxy, Corruption, and Brawl are all coming out on 2/3/08. sorry, but its better 2/3/23 rite?

FWELR said:
alrite, ill believe you, i just saw the #23, so now im all interested in conspiracy theories.

Hey don't get me wrong I love conspiracy theories, I'm definitely going to count them next time I download something.

Yeah I have seen mario and luigi on the download screen before, but thats it up till now.

jowii said:
Yeah I have seen mario and luigi on the download screen before, but thats it up till now.

OoT took like 7 times to download today, and i saw:
Big Red Mario
Small Red Mario
Big Green Mario
Small Green Mario
Big Orange Mario
Small Red and Green mario and luigi on swimming level, missed like 5 coins.

You can change the Mario that appears by a series of button combinations. Don't ask me what they are, just experiment!

redwagon76 said:
The number of coins correspondes to the number of blocks the download uses. that's what I hear anyways.
Thats what ive heard too.

Back