Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 European release

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Atari Europe announced today that upcoming title Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 will hit European stores for release in March 2007.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 will feature brand new content for the Wii combining action, fighting and light role-playing elements enabling players to battle their way through the story mode.

Here's some more information about the game taken from the press release.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 takes the series’ acrobatic and intense 3D combination of flying and fighting to a whole new level of nail-biting excitement, with over 100 playable characters, 15 vast and vibrant 3D destructible environments, and nine different game modes, including single and multiplayer battles allowing players to do battle with friends. In addition, the European game boasts six extra new characters and a new battle arena not present in the previously released US version.

The innovative Nunchuk controller is perfectly suited to Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and the game’s frenetic fighting action, allowing gamers to get physical, mimicking the characters’ moves to pull off devastating attacks and combos.

In addition to the unprecedented number of characters, wide selection of massive 3D destructible environments and abundance of game modes, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 features in-game transformations, which players can trigger in real-time, making battles even more dramatic and exciting than ever before. Using the Nunchuk, players will be able to mimic signature moves as they are performed in the Dragon Ball Z animated series, such as Goku®’s Kamehameha, moving both hands to execute this devastating energy attack.

hey i wanna buy that game and its not crappy at all. Of course if your not a dbz fan ur not gonna be interested but for DBZ fans this is the ultimate fighting game.

Pfft

You just don't know what you are talking about. This game is fantastic. This is a must buy for any DBZ fan.

Actually i am a DBZ fan and i have all of the DBZ budokai games. However when the Budokai Tenkaichi 1 was realesed for the ps2 i was slightly disapointed. Compared to Tenkaichi 1 on the ps2 how is this game?

So...what, europe gets pwned again by Nintendo? DBZ:BT2 is out in America already and we're waiting til next March? I wonder what takes so fricken long.

Lethal said:
Gamespot is a huge dick. They gave Zelda an 8/8.3 or something and Red Steel a 5.5 (Although some say it's horrible some say it's as good as a 9/10 out of 10). IGN gave Zelda a 9.5 and DBZ either an 8 or 8.5. I would give it a solid 9 because I love DBZ and the controls are incredibly well done. The story mode is huge for a fighter and includes nearly every DBZ movie and every Saga from the series INCLUDING Dragonball GT.

KCBlack said:
Gamespot is a huge dick. They gave Zelda an 8/8.3 or something and Red Steel a 5.5 (Although some say it's horrible some say it's as good as a 9/10 out of 10). IGN gave Zelda a 9.5 and DBZ either an 8 or 8.5. I would give it a solid 9 because I love DBZ and the controls are incredibly well done. The story mode is huge for a fighter and includes nearly every DBZ movie and every Saga from the series INCLUDING Dragonball GT.

I looked through a bunch of Wii game reviews today on gamespot, I didn't see anything rated anywhere near what Zelda got, most I saw were 5-6 area.

Gamespot obvisually has something against Wii

xbandaidx said:
I looked through a bunch of Wii game reviews today on gamespot, I didn't see anything rated anywhere near what Zelda got, most I saw were 5-6 area.

Gamespot obvisually has something against Wii
Exactly. It's fine if they think the PS3 is superior but, as a review site, they need to be completely unattached and unbiased. They need to learn that or just drop Wii from their reviews list.

KCBlack said:
Exactly. It's fine if they think the PS3 is superior but, as a review site, they need to be completely unattached and unbiased. They need to learn that or just drop Wii from their reviews list.

I know because of how they rate, I never go to gamespot really anymore, if anywhere it'd be IGN for reviews and Gameinformer (however they dont have any Wii reviews out except Zelda)

MetroidZ said:
but gamespot are retards

we have a winner

gamespot dont review games. I have never read a review by game spot

i've read some fat blad twat sit there and point out the smallest little flaw in 1 game a strike a point off it completly (Zelda still having text speech for example) then whack one off because people will believe he knows what he's on about

thats about all they do

theres a difference between reviewing games and just picking out a bad point and spending a page going on about it

wth? That sux for EU fans. Why the big delay? Are they gonna record audio tracks for languages like French?

Back