Dragon quest online! :)

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
so i just recenty got my wii u and i am fully enjoying the console esp with the backwards capability feature which is truely awesome. So, i have been doing some looking around online for mmorpg's coming out or are out already out and i came across something truely epic looking dragon quest online for wii and wii u. My question to you guys is does anyone know any info on this game like a release date for wii u or beta testing for the game i am a huge mmorpg fan but have played alot of the older games, swtor, ff11, ff14 etc. dragonquest online looks like a true breathe of fresh air and would love to get more info on the game. thanks guys for your feedback

[STRIKE]You're banned, should've stayed inactive ya rule-breakin' punk.[/STRIKE] No worries, ain't no mods gonna throw a fit over one misplaced thread. :lol:

I recall hearin' 'bout Dragon Quest X a few years ago, haven't heard nothin' of it since. Probably 'cause Square hasn't yet announced whether or not it'l come overseas... Wouldn't be surprised of either decision since more recent DQ games ain't been too successful in the US, despite games like VIII doin' well enough.

lol yeah i know i know my bad, still i am a huge mmorpg fan and i would like to try dragon quest x if it comes to the U.S.

if dragon quest x online does come out for wii u in the U.S. would you guy want to try it out? i was reading online that its sub based, for me as long as the game has alot of content i wouldnt mind paying for a sub. also i believe this would be nintendo's first big mmorpg ever so i got to try it out. :)

Careful with the DPs there.

Ill admit I have a small amount of interest in this game, im put off because of my "NOMORPGS" thing, I have a bit of a backlog of games and they are not nice to it.

Back