Dragon Quest????

then lets really hope everyone buys this
Nintendo needs some solid RPG games for once!

Wii_Rulez said:
These screen shots look really improved maybe that's why it's coming out later than expected.

Have you seen the actual battle mechanism for that? Basically you move on set routes along paths and then when monsters jump out you move the wiimote across the screen and a line of light representing a sword slash moves across the screen and any enemies in that line are damaged. Looks pretty piss poor to me if that's all it is, I mean really you're just drawing a line.

Taero said:
Have you seen the actual battle mechanism for that? Basically you move on set routes along paths and then when monsters jump out you move the wiimote across the screen and a line of light representing a sword slash moves across the screen and any enemies in that line are damaged. Looks pretty piss poor to me if that's all it is, I mean really you're just drawing a line.
What I'm saying is that the graphics look improved from the early videos of the game and I don't have a problem with the concept of the gameplay. I'm sure there are other people that feel the same way I do:)

Taero said:

I need to at least try it I mean there must be more to it than just that!
I expect it to be a half ass game or rpg of the year....if it even is one :lol:

For those of you worried about there being only one way of game play:
Dragon_Quest_Swords_Wii_41.jpg

Dragon_Quest_Swords_Wii_42.jpg

Dragon_Quest_Swords_Wii_44.jpg

Dragon_Quest_Swords_Wii_43.jpg

Dragon_Quest_Swords_Wii_46.jpg

Dragon_Quest_Swords_Wii_47.jpg

Nice FIND!
Maybe it will be a free roaming game and this is just a way of attacking enimies! All they need to do is make it free roaming....PLEASE

I hear the next dragon quest was going to be on the ds, (whatever number they are on). I can give a link, as i forgot where i found it. I bet someone could google it now, if thier is an article about it.

Joe said:
Nice FIND!
Maybe it will be a free roaming game and this is just a way of attacking enimies! All they need to do is make it free roaming....PLEASE
It will definetly not be free roaming, and they won't change it.

Back