Dreams about the Wii

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
How many of you have had dreams about the Wii. I keep having basically the same type of dream. I'm getting the Wii for Christmas but I beg my mom (in my dream) to let me play it before Christmas and she finally lets me. So I start playing it and it's awesome. :D I usually play Zelda: TP!

Haha, so anybody else getting these dreams? or can the majority of you not sleep? :D

I had a dream where I got to gamestop to camp out, and made alot of friends... Another dream about me bringing it home, and then I played... My friends came over to play, and we had like a huge party.

And they will come TRUE! :D

:lol: don't think I've ever had a dream about it really:shocked: don't think I'm obsessed as some of you guys :p but daaamn am I looking forward to it :D probably dreams to come mind u :)

The last night I took my ambien I had a dream that I was being chased by these guys in suits in a car down some highway in the desert and I was holding a wii and flying like 5 feet above the road trying to get away from them.

vagrant said:
The last night I took my ambien I had a dream that I was being chased by these guys in suits in a car down some highway in the desert and I was holding a wii and flying like 5 feet above the road trying to get away from them.
ZOMG THE WII MAKES YOU FLY! LAST BIG SECRET!!!!11!1

Homesrfan said:
ZOMG THE WII MAKES YOU FLY! LAST BIG SECRET!!!!11!1

No, the Wii-Mote transforms into a jetpack, and an underwater breathing apparatus.

Jenova said:
No, the Wii-Mote transforms into a jetpack, and an underwater breathing apparatus.
Gahh it's so obvious... how did I miss that.

wow funny you started this thread
Last night I had a messed up dream, i went to a store and bought a Wii and a PSP, why a psp, i don't know... so i was playing the Wii back home and was playing a GTA type game, but i ended up getting sucked into the game, then Busta Rymes, Ice Cube and I had a firefight.

crazyness, i think the dream came from my obsession with the Wii, my love of GTA games, and my disliking of rap music. eather way it was cool.

Hmm, i have had a Wii dream but twas quite odd.

It was the last day of school and on the school stage was a man dressed as mario playing Wiisport's bowling game.

And then on the screen a windows styled BSOD came up, then the guy dressed as mario went NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and got out a pistol and shot himself

... I woke up with a nosebleed =D

nemo87 said:
wow funny you started this thread
Last night I had a messed up dream, i went to a store and bought a Wii and a PSP, why a psp, i don't know...

didnt you know?
sony have developed a super computer that can invade your brain at night pumping it with subliminal messiging that makes you want a psp.

Back