Dreams of playing games. Am I a freak?

Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
I've had some dreams about playing Wii and I'm not sure if it is normal. For exaple, last night I had a dream when I was playing Red Steel. And I was kicking butt too! But seriously, do any of you guys get dreams of playing Wii? I once had a dream before launch day of playing Wii Sports. Also I have had other dreams of playing games.

Am I a freak or has this happened to you?

hey, my brother's dreams are much much weirder, but i guess I'm a freak for Dreaming about playing games. But hey, i got to sort of play Red Steel for free! I remember Dreaming of playing Animal Crossing before. Also with Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

no, thats normal.

you dreamt you were playing videogames which is something you do on a daily basis. sometimes dreams dont have to be as extreame as say skydiving or doing plastic surgery. :)

once i had a dream i having sex w/ a 50 yr old lady in a hospital bed for community service lol weird!!!

XwiimasturX said:
well... if it's a wet dream, then yeah, youre a freak ;)
:cornut:

My dreams are insanely random... Once I found a realy old corn in my grandmas yard... I bit it and ended up in the indian time... All the indians has gameboy colors with pokemon red version and I felt sad because I had blue version. Then they got shot me.

And the next day I saw one of the indians at my moms gym daycare (I was like 5 lol shut up.) He had blue version though so it confused me : /

Vigilantiast said:
Im sorry but i have to ask you.
Have you dreamt of doing plastic surgery?

i watch too much nip/tuck maybe lol but in all actuality, ive never dreamt of doing plastic surgery.

one of the wierdest dreams ive ever had was a dejavouis dream. i went out to sushi with my bf on a saturday night (like we do every weekend since he and i are both off). and it was like the whole dinner was orchestrated. it was so bizzare!

i guess im that predictable because this was on a friday night and when saturday rolled around, i ordered the same dinner, the same drink and had the same conversations lol

My dreams are freaky, one of them was: i was at school and i guy named conan turned me into a puppy, then a seashell, then a taco.

Nfanboy said:
I would tell you some of my Bro's dreams, but they are gross. Not inapropiate gross, just gross.

i'm going to have to ask you to shut the hell up. stop hinting at your brothers dreams. no one cares. you've said that your brother has wierd dreams like 4 times.

and on topic, i don't have dreams. i am not kidding. i'd say i dream like once a month, and i can't even remember what they're about.

I assume you want someone to ask you anyway I feel asleep at a food court once and I was alone but that's not the point my dream was of some painter painting on the ceiling and when I opened my eyes the painting was finished

Back