Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dreams of playing games. Am I a freak?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by Nfanboy, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Nfanboy

Nfanboy Mario Fanatic

I've had some dreams about playing Wii and I'm not sure if it is normal. For exaple, last night I had a dream when I was playing Red Steel. And I was kicking butt too! But seriously, do any of you guys get dreams of playing Wii? I once had a dream before launch day of playing Wii Sports. Also I have had other dreams of playing games.

Am I a freak or has this happened to you?

2. thewiirules123

thewiirules123 Wii Gamer

your a freak (lol)

3. HelpMeGetWii

HelpMeGetWii Wanter of Wii

.... never post a thread again

4. Nfanboy

Nfanboy Mario Fanatic

hey, my brother's dreams are much much weirder, but i guess I'm a freak for Dreaming about playing games. But hey, i got to sort of play Red Steel for free! I remember Dreaming of playing Animal Crossing before. Also with Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

5. no, thats normal.

you dreamt you were playing videogames which is something you do on a daily basis. sometimes dreams dont have to be as extreame as say skydiving or doing plastic surgery. :)

6. Vigilantiast

Vigilantiast ROFLCOPTER

Wii Friend Code: 4290-2442-2124-3318
    4290-2442-2124-3318
    Im sorry but i have to ask you.
    Have you dreamt of doing plastic surgery?

7. Nfanboy

Nfanboy Mario Fanatic

no way. My bro has some of the weirdest dreams ever and you REALLY do not want to know.

8. 333Wii333

333Wii333 wii will play

once i had a dream i having sex w/ a 50 yr old lady in a hospital bed for community service lol weird!!!

9. XwiimasturX

XwiimasturX Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid

well... if it's a wet dream, then yeah, youre a freak ;)

10. StevenNevets

StevenNevets WiiChat Member

:cornut:

My dreams are insanely random... Once I found a realy old corn in my grandmas yard... I bit it and ended up in the indian time... All the indians has gameboy colors with pokemon red version and I felt sad because I had blue version. Then they got shot me.

And the next day I saw one of the indians at my moms gym daycare (I was like 5 lol shut up.) He had blue version though so it confused me : /

11. i watch too much nip/tuck maybe lol but in all actuality, ive never dreamt of doing plastic surgery.

one of the wierdest dreams ive ever had was a dejavouis dream. i went out to sushi with my bf on a saturday night (like we do every weekend since he and i are both off). and it was like the whole dinner was orchestrated. it was so bizzare!

i guess im that predictable because this was on a friday night and when saturday rolled around, i ordered the same dinner, the same drink and had the same conversations lol

12. Dal

Dal The Seagulls Cry.

Wii Friend Code: 8085-7630-2439-1842
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    My dreams are freaky, one of them was: i was at school and i guy named conan turned me into a puppy, then a seashell, then a taco.

13. Nfanboy

Nfanboy Mario Fanatic

I would tell you some of my Bro's dreams, but they are gross. Not inapropiate gross, just gross.

14. callme.nasty

callme.nasty Account Suspended

i'm going to have to ask you to shut the hell up. stop hinting at your brothers dreams. no one cares. you've said that your brother has wierd dreams like 4 times.

and on topic, i don't have dreams. i am not kidding. i'd say i dream like once a month, and i can't even remember what they're about.

15. WiiZero

WiiZero Game Wiizard

Wii Friend Code: 5435-9829-5121-8955
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I assume you want someone to ask you anyway I feel asleep at a food court once and I was alone but that's not the point my dream was of some painter painting on the ceiling and when I opened my eyes the painting was finished

16. ease up nasty, hes just trying to make conversation. dont click the thread if youre not interested in what he has to say :rolleyes:

also, everyone dreams. its common that when people dream, they normally dont remember them. youll learn that in psychology when you get into college.....

17. gh05t

gh05t Chicken Wings

Wii Friend Code: 8827-4732-7476-9087
    8827-4732-7476-9087
    its weird when i dream cuz i onli remember it when i wake up or if i see something from the dream lol i dont even have kool dreams most of the time they r lame....lol one of my friends dream that i die.....she dreams about that alot....i dunno if i wanna be her friend anymore im kinda scared lol

18. Major Tom

Major Tom Uss Clan *****

Wii Friend Code: 5935-0595-2673-3600
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    Iv'e had dreams about Pikmin 2 & Advance Wars...... But my favorite dream was Eureka Seven that was awsome!!!!!!

19. E-Roc2010

E-Roc2010 "Sasuke it to the max"

Wii Friend Code: 7990-7908-6210-2287
    7990-7908-6210-2287
    That's not true. I used to believe that I didn't have dreams, too. I would go to sleep and it would feel like I woke up a minute later. So I just told everyone I have dreams like once a month but that isn't the case. I read an article saying everytime you go to sleep you have a dream. However sometimes people don't remember even a second of it. That's why you and me THINK we don't have dreams but we do we just don't always remember them. But now it doesn't bother me not remembering my dreams. Although it is nice to have one every now and then. The funny thing is I used to have lots of nightmares and dreams.:tard:

But I have dreamed of playing a game once. I dreamed I was playing TMNT 2: Battle Nexus for the PS2. And even in very erotic dreams that I have like once every 3 months I never actually "wet" myself. Also I believe wet dreams are called nocturnal emissions. Or something like that.

20. Major Tom

Major Tom Uss Clan *****

Wii Friend Code: 5935-0595-2673-3600
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    ..... Yeah thats why G4 calls teir show:
    Cinematech: Nocturnal Emissions
    They have a sick sense of humor....