Dreams of playing games. Am I a freak?

callme.nasty said:
i'm going to have to ask you to shut the hell up. stop hinting at your brothers dreams. no one cares. you've said that your brother has wierd dreams like 4 times.

and on topic, i don't have dreams. i am not kidding. i'd say i dream like once a month, and i can't even remember what they're about.

ease up nasty, hes just trying to make conversation. dont click the thread if youre not interested in what he has to say :rolleyes:

also, everyone dreams. its common that when people dream, they normally dont remember them. youll learn that in psychology when you get into college.....

its weird when i dream cuz i onli remember it when i wake up or if i see something from the dream lol i dont even have kool dreams most of the time they r lame....lol one of my friends dream that i die.....she dreams about that alot....i dunno if i wanna be her friend anymore im kinda scared lol

callme.nasty said:
i'm going to have to ask you to shut the hell up. stop hinting at your brothers dreams. no one cares. you've said that your brother has wierd dreams like 4 times.

and on topic, i don't have dreams. i am not kidding. i'd say i dream like once a month, and i can't even remember what they're about.

That's not true. I used to believe that I didn't have dreams, too. I would go to sleep and it would feel like I woke up a minute later. So I just told everyone I have dreams like once a month but that isn't the case. I read an article saying everytime you go to sleep you have a dream. However sometimes people don't remember even a second of it. That's why you and me THINK we don't have dreams but we do we just don't always remember them. But now it doesn't bother me not remembering my dreams. Although it is nice to have one every now and then. The funny thing is I used to have lots of nightmares and dreams.:tard:

But I have dreamed of playing a game once. I dreamed I was playing TMNT 2: Battle Nexus for the PS2. And even in very erotic dreams that I have like once every 3 months I never actually "wet" myself. Also I believe wet dreams are called nocturnal emissions. Or something like that.

E-Roc2010 said:
I never actually "wet" myself. Also I believe wet dreams are called nocturnal emissions. Or something like that.

its not my place to tell you but thats not the deffenition of "wet dreams"

Nfanboy said:
I've had some dreams about playing Wii and I'm not sure if it is normal. For exaple, last night I had a dream when I was playing Red Steel. And I was kicking butt too! But seriously, do any of you guys get dreams of playing Wii? I once had a dream before launch day of playing Wii Sports. Also I have had other dreams of playing games.

Am I a freak or has this happened to you?

Def Can relate..Had guitar hero related dreams for a while waiting for that game, and now im having twilight princess dreams..3 days until i get ittt

StevenNevets said:
:cornut:

My dreams are insanely random... Once I found a realy old corn in my grandmas yard... I bit it and ended up in the indian time... All the indians has gameboy colors with pokemon red version and I felt sad because I had blue version. Then they got shot me.

And the next day I saw one of the indians at my moms gym daycare (I was like 5 lol shut up.) He had blue version though so it confused me : /
its good to know that other people do have dreams about being the odd man out with the wrong pokemon cartridge. Same things happened to me :cool:

also, when i was little, i had this reacurring dream about winning every NES cart ever made, and it filled up my whole room. The dreams were always so real, id wake up and be excited to play them then realise that it was only a dream! i hate that x.,x

Back