DS + 7 games soon to be on sale on eBay

hey man, I don't deal with ebay much anymore, but just start it at .01 its more attractive that way and I gaurentee youll get the price you want for it...

Oceanic said:
dont forget about region locking, you wouldn't be able to play games you bought in Australia.

What so if I buy a DS from outside of Australia i wont be able to play games that I buy in Australia? That sucks.

What price do you want for the DS and the 7 games, was it $150 or was taht just the starting price?

i can see why your selling your ds, you havent exactly got the best line up of ds games

Just thought i wuold post this here seeing as we were discussing it earlier, the Nintendo DS is region free so it doesnt matter if you buy your DS in the US and then a few games in Australia or something, heres the link to this information incase anyone wanted to read more, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS, just scroll down to the Regional Division and it has it all there.

So ThatGuy17, i am still interested in buying it from you just need to know what you would like for it?

So

bobdingley said:
What so if I buy a DS from outside of Australia i wont be able to play games that I buy in Australia? That sucks.

What price do you want for the DS and the 7 games, was it $150 or was taht just the starting price?

Ahem.

The DS is NOT region locked. I play US games on my UK DS. FF3 Starfox.
Any DS game works on any DS. Even Japanese ones..

Why didn't they do this with the wii?

Yes, but it comes with seven (*cough* crappy *cough) games! I think I'll just start it at $100...should have it up by tomorrow night.

i can see why your selling your ds, you havent exactly got the best line up of ds games

Well, those were a few I wanted, and as I look at the ones out now, a lot of them really aren't that great.

Wow... Not even 24 hours and I already have a bid on it! When I told my mom, she said someone offered her $150 buy it now. She just told him to put it in as his maximum bid. Either of those people one of you guys?

Why would I sell it with ALL my games just to get an upgraded version with no games? I'm getting a better amp. Besides... Whenever that game comes out, I can just play it at my friends house. And it probably won't be a very good game, seeing as the only good game for DS is Mario Kart.

Rahnter said:
$125 is still a little high for a starting bid. Ebay is an odd place. You can have a starting bid of, lets say $150, and it sells for $160. But then you can have the same product with a starting bid of $.99 and it sell it for $200. I still don't get this bidding phenomenon. Good luck!

Funny we were talking about this in Economics today the thing is the lower it starts the more people are going to hope on board for bidding and then the price slowly rises and the people keep on bidding until they have to get it and then they stop at nothing however you start it at $150 and no one really wants it so two people bid and one drops out after $160 then your screwed

PS I would buy this if it was a Lite and I had money

i thing you have to do is put a minimum bid so if your Ds goes for lets say $10 you won't have to sell it because its less then your minimum bid and also if you want to most money get a paypal account because a lot of ppl hate giveing there CC # good luck

No offence but the pic you put up is horrible
b207_2.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah... I had procrastinated putting it up, so I just took one real fast.

My mom only accepts PayPal, so thats O.K.

And we didn't put a reserve on it cuz we started it at $100, so there was no need for one.

Back