Dualshock 3.

Yep, they said it'll arrive next year. Hideo Kojima was especially excited. The Dual Shock 3 may arrive around the same time as MGS4.

yes! the ps3 finally gets rumble! one of the most basic features a good controller needs!

actually i don't really care i already got a wiimote with rumble and superior motion controls. :p

well first i'm not sure why people making a big deal out of rumble. BUT this will finally shut them up. finally....

Great, rumble is finally here. Now we need some games to go with it! What if the rumble does not work with PS1 and PS2 games!? Now that would be something to ***** about.

They'll be updating the older games to support it... That's what I heard...
Coming in 2008 though.. I'll probably have to import a Japanese one since it's coming much sooner.

There are a lot of great Japanese games the US misses out on. We went a long period of time without some FF games, most people never played Clock Tower on the SNES, and they almost stopped Xeno Gears from launching in the US. There are also scores of Nintendo games that never left Japan. In Japan it's the same. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas never launched in Japan. I still pity Europe missing out on Resident Evil Outbreak. They didn't get online mode.

Back