Easy games for a non ~l337~ girl

Id go with warioware ive never played it but Ive heard ifs fun specially if you have friends over

Yeah if you want to get Virtual Console games, don't get games like Contra 3, Kid Icarus, The Legend of Zelda, etc, trust me, they are hard...You could get Mario Kart 64, that's fun.

Sovieto said:
/sigh
its 1337
newb
You've reestablished my point.
I'm very literate with actual words though, so I guess that's what matters.

Sovieto said:
/sigh
its 1337
newb
ssbb_lover said:
Doesn't the way she spelled it prove her point even more? :/
Celeste said:
You've re-established my point.
I'm very literate with actual words though, so I guess that's what matters.
I own.

And yes, you should definitely check out MK...(Mario Kart, not Mortal Kombat...:p)

ciper said:
I love how the guys stumble over themselves to help her out.

Super Paper Mario is my suggestion.

lol, I noticed that as well... too funny.

Anyways, I would suggest Rayman Raving Rabbids since you're interested in Wario Wares. Bunch of really fun mini games, bunch of cute odd rabbits screaming and running around the throughout the game, and it's easy enough that my sister was able to play it well. I've gotten a lot of people interested in buying a Wii just from playing that game.

Welcome to WiiChat, good luck!

i can only reccomend most of the above, def get some VC games just for the classic value if nothing else, also rayman, sonic (not very good IMO but easy), also wario and wiiplay are good. Also if you like puzzle games mercury meltdown might be good, simple but addictive.

and yeah funny how all the guys were first to the plate, however its rare that we see a female (of the same species anyway) in these forums, and girls dont bite me here i know your around, Jill has to be the most famous but she carries a gun so thats enough to keep most guys clear :p

thedaini said:
I would suggest Rayman Raving Rabbids since you're interested in Wario Wares.
Eww. Of every game I have played in the last year Rayman is the one I hate the most. That game is just really really REALLY bad. It makes me want to pull my hair out then throw the Wii in the toilet.

The mini games in Monkey ball are far better. There are about 5 times as many and plenty of them are 4 player!

i would suggest excite truck becuase it was pretty easy racer and warior ware and also rayman raving rabbits. these games are really easy.

Wii Play and Wii Sports contain some of the simplest, yet enjoyable mini-games that are out at the moment. Also, like some members have mentioned previously, WarioWare is also very good.
By the way, welcome to wiichat and I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you require any further assistance, feel free to PM me or any other member.

I wouldnt reccommend Wii Play. Its pretty bad, and should have been given free with the wii.

Wario Ware would be my best suggestion. Its by far the most original title yet. Wii sports is also good, but you should already have that. Paper mario isnt bad, even though I cant stand it lol.

Thats pretty much it right now as far as my advice goes. Its really a waiting game till some fastastic titles come out.

Back