Eh....... Hi?

Smameron your like a little mini Lee.Jarratt [So backchatty] lol

Enjoy your stay but don't be to checky

Smameron said:
Right...:rolleyes: looks like I've gone off one big headed jerk already! (Only joking:prrr:!) Anyone like the look of sexy me in the pic?!? (Joking! Joking!!! I know I'm just a small fat ginger!)

HAHA! Anyone like the look of sexy me in my pic...
He he jk dudes

He's cool as ice and I prefer immature people to matture people. So more lively.... Well not TOO immature I suppose

Wii_Smurf said:
He's cool as ice and I prefer immature people to matture people. So more lively.... Well not TOO immature I suppose

You DON'T want to meet my friends! Luckily for you I'm one of the most mature, but WHOAH! They're crazy! I mean, my 18 year old brother is scared by half of them!

'Quixoticelixer might but probably will not fix your bight, tell me how tell me now did I get your lipstick on my kite?

I love this weather 'coz it keeps me warm, Just keep it coming in it's perfect song' - Quixoticelixer - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
-------------------------------------------------------------------
So anyway, I am as cool as Ice :) Lets hope its not hot ice eh..

For your own safety, go to site feedback, read every sticky.

This should prevent most flames by me.

Welcome anyway :thumbsup:

on this forum, the n00bs generally post first in the pokemon thread (not the official sticky) :rolleyes:

Hey welcome fellow n00b. I would start my own thread to get some welcomes but i'm lazy. I used to come here to read over responses to the smashbros site, but now i've decided to join. What's it like here at wiichat?

Brawler24 said:
Hey welcome fellow n00b. I would start my own thread to get some welcomes but i'm lazy. I used to come here to read over responses to the smashbros site, but now i've decided to join. What's it like here at wiichat?

Uhh, I suggest you to make another thread, your very own ..

You bumped this thread that was made on 5-10-07. >:/ Wow.

Welcome to WiiChat. :scared:

EDIT - oh wait, you already made one :p lol

Back