Elite Beat Agents Review

massi4h said:
Yeah I've noticed. I'm currently on Super Flash Jack (or whatever it's called, the last song) and for about an hour I've been unable to complete it. In some parts I've lost at 161x note streak with no misses and no 50's. Getting Elite beats seems to help, cause even some times before the first break I can get all the notes and get a circle with a score of like 139000, but get an X with a score of 215000. I'll pass it sooner or later.

After you lose for a few times, you start to the get the beat and you start to memorize the song a lot better. That's when I usually pass the stages..

It may be weird, but when I went back to breezin' difficulty...I actually sucked :yikes:...I don't know if it was to slow for me or not :lol:.

I've finally completed the final song on the final level.
And if I told you I did it without failing, I'd be lying.
Incredibly and horribly.

I have failed so many times.
So very, many times.

The game was an incredible journey through rhythm (though at times I wanted to smash the stylus through the DS).

ok review rival destiny. EBA is one of the best DS games i have ever played its so fun!

Congrats Trulen. I'm still on Jumpin' Jack Flash on Hard Rock but I'll get it soon... hopefully.

RARRARRGHGHRHARHG!!!! The Jumpin Jack Flash level on Hard Rockin is so hard I can't stand it. I have been trying for so long, and can't get it. I do pretty musch perfect until it comes time to do the spinner, then I fall apart. I just can't seem to get the thing going fast enough.

I also just accidentally hit abort instead of retry. So, I have to do the first song on that level over again. I had been leaving the DS on, so I didn't have to do that, but ARRRRRGHH. I just brough home Zelda, and want to play it, but I really want to finish this first. Just ONE more song. I wonder if I will ever get it????

hahahahaha, I already broke one. I think this game might drive me crazy.:crazy: My girlfriend hates it when I play cause I get so aggrivated.

Yay I got 100% on every song on Sweatin/Hard Rock a couple of weeks ago. Mostly S-Ranks as well, including Without a Fight (7 100s) and my favourite You're the Inspiration (only 4 100s, currently working on all 300s).

I've found that I can't spin at all anymore with a DS phat stylus, which is why I got all of my 100% scores when I had lost all my Styli, I was using a Ballpoint pen. Sometimes now I still pause and use my ballpoint pen lol.

Oh yeah and btw, whenever you quit and you wanna pick Jumpin' Jack Flash again you can tap the eye when you enter the star and you'll skip Without a Fight.

massi4h said:
Oh yeah and btw, whenever you quit and you wanna pick Jumpin' Jack Flash again you can tap the eye when you enter the star and you'll skip Without a Fight.

:yikes: AWESOME!!! I think I did that once by accident, and I thought the game messed up. I wasn't playing it again cause I didn't want to deal with Without A Fight again. Maybe I will give it a go again tonight.

Thanks man.

Back