Error Code 51330 >.>

... Necro post, much?

Please don't post in threads that havn't had any posts for a month or longer, this is considered reviving the thread and is against the rules. In this case, the thread is... two years old...

i have this problem now, and i dont know why? i put in all the details and i have done this several times. but it just keeps on rejecting me.

i had internet online but we got a new and faster one installed. now i cant even get in on it just says error 51330 ????? plz help

okay i need help bc i can find my net work but cant actually connect can anyone help??? PLEASE

This is the Answer

So far I didn't see any correct answers on this forrum. Changing the channel and all that, won't do anything. Its rediculous to even think so. The most probable explaination is of three things;

1) You typed your encryption key wrong or the type of encryption key is wrong (fyi: the wii does not support WPA2-PSK TKIP)

fix: change encryption algorithum to WPA2-PSK AES

2) Your MAC Address filter on your router doesn't list your wii

fix: add your wii's mac address found in system information in internet settings

3) Your router's beacon period isn't long enough (fyi:this is probably the problem everyone has been having)

fix: set your router's beacon period to 1000ms this will allow the wii and your router to exchange protocol/security packets for 1s.

My girlfriend was having problems with the wii connecting and the 3rd problem was what was wrong. And from the looks on this forum, everyone is blaming channels, manufacteurs and things like that, which is absolutely stupid, none of those things matters. The internet doesn't care who makes your router, and neither does your wii. And the wii is 802.11g certified, which means it has to accept all 802.11g standards, which includes channels 1-11, not just 1 or 11.

Back