Error code when testing connection.

sweet lord. To get to your router's menu, open up a browser, and in the url pane, type the routers ip address. Most likely either 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1

Manuals are your friend.

And to zombie, are you finding the access point and everything on the wii?

got it all down im at my ip and about to change my channel. Its channel 1 or 11 right? oh and vagrant i already knew how b4 u posted ur last message so dont get too excited =P

Bubbagump said:
got it all down im at my ip and about to change my channel. Its channel 1 or 11 right? oh and vagrant i already knew how b4 u posted ur last message so dont get too excited =P

Mine is on 6 and it works magically.

correct to bubbagump
and to vagrant
yea for some reason it worked right now, the access point as always been there, and it only fails at the test connection, but I got it to work I am A O.K.

Well will it mess up other wirelessly connected computers in my house? Will i have to change anything else after this?

Bubbagump said:
Well will it mess up other wirelessly connected computers in my house? Will i have to change anything else after this?

No, and No. The other computers will still find the access point in the same fashion.

yea mine was originaly on 6 but it lost connection A LOT!

glad to here everything is good on your side, I am just glad my Wii wasn't actually Bricked, lucky me :lol: Well i am off to bed.

Iv tryed the ip adress in my boswer but it never works, it normally times out.
any ideas
hello btw! :)

Ok...I've read each and every post in this forum, and still cant figure out how to change my stupid wi-fi channel!!!:incazzato: Can any one please give me real step-by-step instructions on how to do it?!? I've tryed typing my IP address into the address bar, and the correct actiontec thing showed up, but nowhere on the page or on any of the links from the page did it give me the option of changing the channel! My internet still doesn't work, so please help!!!:worship:

look at your modem setup where it list security see what your modem hooks to on wifi
then when u connect to wii use that protocol like mine was wpa2-psk tkipaes, once i changed setup for the wii to connect from there it worked fine

I agree.

:D please look at the post date before posting. you just talked to long extinct members....

Back