Error code when testing connection.

follow my steps >.< lol once you follow my steps it is self explanitore, once u are at your router page u have tons of options, and on wireless options just there is an area for channels, Vhuala! You changed your channel

:mad5: Just tried again with WEP on and off, and with Nintendo Wi-fi Connector, with wireless same code 52230, with Wi-fi Connector 52240.

Wow, I go to search and I find that I am the only one on here that is getting the error code 52240, and it is not even on the Nintendo site. I might just take my Wii back.:frown2:

you tut didnt help sadly cuz i dont know what you mean when u said "and i am not entirly sure about how to get into ur router, but just get the ip. for RCA i know it is 192.168.0.1 and u put that in adress and the admin shud be admin or blank and password if admin= admin then it is password and if admin = *nothing* then password= admin" Like mainly this part "and u put that in adress and the admin shud be admin or blank and password if admin= admin then it is password and if admin = *nothing* then password= admin"
or to be more specific "and u put that in adress" Where do i put in this address?

wait a sec your explaining how to manulay add a connection point on your wii... i have a connection point but i get this error code when i do a connection test and nintendo says to change your routers channel to 1 or 11. Ive tried a lot of things but cant change the channel.

ok lets just say your IP is (which it might be im not sure) 192.168.0.1.
Open a internet explorer and put that in the adress bar exactly as is.
A box will pop up.
Admin:
(It will say this. So you have to combos to try.)
Password:

First try
Admin: Admin
Password: Password
Second try
Admin:
Password: Admin

Ok so I did it, I fixed my problem. Eveything is superduper now. ;) Firewall, needs to be on, on an RCA, but you need to get ride of Block Fragmented IP Packets. Sounds crazy, but it worked.

Hmm when i typed my ip in internet explorer, google just came up like i searched my ip in google. no pop up window

yes i did that i put my ip address in the address bar but when i said enter google came up with search resaults of my ip. i even tried turning google toolbar off

Pretty must no extra zeros, just the 1. Sorry I didn't understand why it was doing that until I actually did what you did. >.<

Back