error message 32002

bugman said:
i have done all that stuff and it just stopped again

nintendo says its their fault. their servers are down
The Wii console was unable to receive an update from Nintendo, due to a technical issue with our servers. Please try again later.

How long have they been Having Problems? Ive been trying sence Tuesday to update my Wii and its stilll not doing anything im hoping once this gets fixed itll work.:mad2:

If your wii doesnt work after everything we have told you, call Nintendo's customer service. They have people who are paid to help you with this type of stuff, they will give you step by step instructions.

i just did it again and it did the same thing so i guess i will have to call them

im having the same problem. i tried putting in the IP, subnet, and gateway, but i just dont get past that update. i wonder if its my connection or if its the nintendo servers that are down. i think im gonna call their customer service and figure out what exactly is going on.

ok, bugman, our problem is definitely not the internet. i tried putting the wireless router literally inches away from the wii and still it stopped at the download. it must be a problem with the nintendo servers. im calling right now to see what the problem is. i'll post as soon as i get an answer.

hey bugman, i havent called cause i was out of town for a few days. i was looking for a number for nintendo to call, but i couldnt find one. i havent looked much, but if you, or anyone else for that matter, find a number of customer service or whatever, please post it so i can talk to a representative and find out what exactly is going on.

I got the Wii the day it came out and I still am not the internet. At first it wouldn't find the router but now it find the router and it will either not be able to hook to the internet or it wont be able to update. Should It be this hard!!:mad5:

Back