Europe: Happy Wii New Year!

kool list thanks, been hunting around for a uk release info :D

Happy Xmas to everyone on these forums :D

Greet! Chicken Little for my Kids.......

Merry Christmas To everyone outthere.......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's Elebits :wtf: its out in America and it isnt out in the UK until after march sometime next year? That's crazy!

Merry Xmas all...

I read somewhere yesterday (think it was on CVG's site) that Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 and something else...zelda on the DS maybe (sorry off topic...) would poss not be about til xmas 07. Now CVG are generally on the ball and i apologise for not adding a link (dunno how) but that has gotta suck....

I also wonder were Elebits is on this release schedule, and trauma centre for that matter. Fair enough some Japanese games don't get seen outside of the east for their perceived 'oddness' but if the US get them why can't we? we had trauma centre on the ds over here in UK so why not the Wii version?

Mario Party 8 - the last one seemed to be flogging a dead horse but the remote and nunchuck may make it fun again so that's not too bad.

I agree the rest is a bit lame, but in fairness a lot of games you may never have looked twice at may become interesting with the remote as a controller...

Also where is big brain academy....i want that too!

Thank you for the info man !
anyone any ideas, when does 'Project hammer' come out ?
I see it quiet frequently on nintendo's site but as per the list above there's no mention of it.

TIA

Last edited:
Prince of Persia - bring it on! I went looking for a Nunchuck in London today - not a single one in sight. So we have a Wii with two controllers but only one Nunchuck...sad..

Im glad theres nothing really out there until March seeing as i have zelda, nfs and SMB to go through. Problem about March theres a couple of titles i really want, Prince of Persia, Tiger Woods, MOH....

does europe usually release before or after the US?
like. whos getting these first? the states or europe?

I think ill get Excite Truck as ive been looking forward to that for a while. Its not exactly a very serious game, but it looks like fun. Im surprised not to see metroid there- wasnt it due out for release but they wanted to edit it? Im hoping for online play, but surely they cant 'edit' for that long? (then again, twilight princess was a year after original daye- mainly due to waiting for wii though.)

I just know that Smash Bros, Mario, Battalion wars 2, metroid, etc are all going to come out in the space of a couple of months arent they lol- and i wont have enough money for them all...

I think ill get Excite Truck as ive been looking forward to that for a while. Its not exactly a very serious game, but it looks like fun. Im surprised not to see metroid there- wasnt it due out for release but they wanted to edit it? Im hoping for online play, but surely they cant 'edit' for that long? (then again, twilight princess was a year after original daye- mainly due to waiting for wii though.)

I just know that Smash Bros, Mario, Battalion wars 2, metroid, etc are all going to come out in the space of a couple of months arent they lol- and i wont have enough money for them all...

From that list, I think I would want to get Excite Truck and SSX Blur, but...FFXII comes out in February so I think I will just buy that instead! (my new Wii will be abandoned for a long, looong period of time!)

there are no TBC's on the list, and Nintendo notibly don't usually provide a release date until they are certain. The first party titles you are looking for on the list will be unconfirmed release dates for some time in 2007, I doubt they will release them whithin a couple of months of each other maybe one a month so they don't steal each others thunder.

Back