36 New Virtual Console Games for Q1

Half Empty said:
Not to sound like a noob, but what are star points?

If you live in the UK, with most of the nintendo games and accessories you buy you'll get a little slip of paper with a scratch off panel at the back. If you scratch that off, register with nintendo and then enter all your pin numbers you'll get star points. Its usually about 250 per game. The stars can be exchanged or things like wallpapers and ringtones...bit rubbish but if you can exchange them for wii points soon then im happy.

On another note i want streets of rage 2 to come out...so much better than streets of rage 1. AND i want the shining series on it. (Shining Force 1 & 2, Shining in the Darkness)

I just downloaded Mario Kart 64. The game rocks, I have now played every Mario Kart and I have to say that the best are Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart DS.

I want Sonic n' StarFox, like a crackhead wants blow...

Are there any games coming out this week(Feb.5)? If not, does anyone know what the next set of games for the VC are going to be in the coming weeks?

??? when, i just spent the last of my Wii points, are you serious, its here, damn it, i have
Gunstar Heroes
Alian Crush
Gradius
MarioCart 64
Super Mario Bros.
Legend of Zelda
and have 100 points left, and i cant find any Wii Point Card anymore, damn it

Back