Bomberman 64
Mario Kart
Mario Kary 64
Lufia I
Lufia II
Super Mario World

I have the Zelda GC Colelctors edition so i dont need I, II, OoT, or MM

Last edited:
I'm waiting for FF1-6. I'm glad Square, Capcom, and Konami are on the list. SOMana, SG&Ghosts, and Contra 3! The downside is some games will take longer to release than others due to the code size. Like Chrono Trigger. I hope that eventually they start churning these games out.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm just waiting for Square-Enix to unload their entire SNES era catalogue onto the VC. I was never able to get my hands on a copy of Chrono-Trigger back in the day and I've only played it on emulators. I'd love to get this on the VC, along with all my fav FFs.

Also, does anyone remember Star Tropics for the NES. I don't know who published it, but I was mad-addicted to that game back in the day.

It'll probably be a while until they release the old FF's since they have just recently been released on the GBA and DS. I'm definitely hoping for a chance to play Chronotrigger again!!!:ciappa:

I hope they release lemmings for download! That would be awesome!

time crisis 2 the arcade would be badass if they could get the rights.

you could use the wiimote for gun and lefthand control as the foot pedal.

Seibar said:
time crisis 2 the arcade would be badass if they could get the rights.

you could use the wiimote for gun and lefthand control as the foot pedal.

That would be kool and everything but namco would have to give nintendo rights to the game. The last I heard namco has been down with only sony.

Back