Virtual Console titles revealed for Australia

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Australia's Office of Film and Literature Classification have added the following seven titles to their list.

As you may know, games have to be rated to go on sale, and these are most likely going to be some of the first Virtual Console games that will be made available in Australia.

NES
Mario Bros.
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Pinball

SNES
F-Zero
Simcity
Super Mario World

It is expected that some twenty VC titles will be released in Australia before the end of 2006, with a reported ten additional titles being added each month from January 2007.

link: http://www.oflc.gov.au/special.html...M=1&sDateFromY=1970&sDateToM=10&sDateToY=2006

mario Kart on the virtual console.

Do you think you will be able to play with other people around the world?

Nintendo have said from the start they are trying to appeal to non-gamers so i guess a startup disc will walk you through exactly how to use the console and the wiimote, maybe with a series of demonstration style tutorials before they start you off with wiisports. Could also be needed for possible for a first time calibration of the wiimote / sensor bar...

Question is how many are gonna ditch the start-up and just fire up Twilight Princess from the start aha.

i0n said:
Nintendo have said from the start they are trying to appeal to non-gamers so i guess a startup disc will walk you through exactly how to use the console and the wiimote, maybe with a series of demonstration style tutorials before they start you off with wiisports. Could also be needed for possible for a first time calibration of the wiimote / sensor bar...

Question is how many are gonna ditch the start-up and just fire up Twilight Princess from the start aha.

Wrong thread i0n ? Was this meant for the "Startup Disc" thread ?

Australia could do with more games than that. Where's Super Mario Bros. for SNES ? Ripoff. Those should be the first games they release. I don't like the NES ones, and Mario World is crap. Or is Super Mario World the one that has the entire series on it ? Hmmm...

Yay althouhg I porbabbly won't get of these titles I'll wait out for some more to be available before I start using the VC

Back