Virtual Console UK schedule for December

Cloudkill said:
I pre-orderd one of them a long time ago, and its still not arrived, ill just keep using the GC control.

Oh Xionn is it ok if I add you to my friends list? off topic sorry.

Oh and now the UK Nintendo-Europe link up to your Wii is running now, I just check my account and they are going to give you stars for each VC game you download.

There were rumors going around saying that you can use your stars as Wii points or something, wonder if it'll be true.

xbandaidx said:
There were rumors going around saying that you can use your stars as Wii points or something, wonder if it'll be true.

Maybe they will give you stars for your VC games that you have downloaded and then give you a choice for a free game when they realise the weeks new set of games or a free game each month.

I don’t know just as long as the stars cat improves because it rubbish.

Hi, I'm curious about the Wiipoints. Does anyone know if there's any kind of difference between them around the world? For example, could my brother in the US buy some and then send it to me to use in the UK?

What happened to Probotector?!?

I've just been online now and downloaded Castlevania but couldn't find Probtector/Contra there at all :cryin:

xbandaidx said:
This is true, check out the European Wii site and it cleary stats that:

...if you are a registered member of the Nintendo of Europe website (www.nintendo.co.uk) you can purchase Wii Points in the Stars Catalogue. By registering Nintendo products (such as a Wii console and software) you are awarded Stars that you can exchange for various goodies, including Wii Points.

The 29th is a Friday, I thought Virtual Console titles were only to be released on Mondays.

Last edited:
Tjharwin said:
The 29th is a Friday, I thought Virtual Console titles were only to be released on Mondays.

Thats for Americans, they must have their games released that day, In the UK, all games are released on Fridays. (We have DVD Movies released on Mondays.) I guess theyre just keeping it like that

Genga said:
Thats for Americans, they must have their games released that day, In the UK, all games are released on Fridays. (We have DVD Movies released on Mondays.) I guess theyre just keeping it like that

Got it. Well another week, another disappointing virtual console outcome. WHERE'S THE N64?

RichardC01 said:
What happened to Probotector?!?

I've just been online now and downloaded Castlevania but couldn't find Probtector/Contra there at all :cryin:
yup where is it i wanted that one grrrrrrr

eddie17 said:
yup where is it i wanted that one grrrrrrr

Same here. Anyone know when Super Probotector aka Contra 3 : Alien Wars is to be released in the UK?

Back