More Virtual Console titles announced

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Further to an earlier posting of 8 Virtual Console titles is an addition of 13 more.
The Entertainment Software Review Board has approved the titles with an E for everybody rating.

The games are all first-part titles and are expected to be available for download reportedly around mid-2007.

NES:

* Excitebike
* Ice Climber
* Dr. Mario
* Mario Brothers
* Ice Hockey
* Soccer

Super Nintendo:

* Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
* Kirby's Super Star
* Super Metroid
* Kirby's Dream Land 3

Nintendo 64:

* Mario Kart 64
* Starfox 64
* Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Source: ESRB approves Mario RPG, 12 more VC titles - Joystiq

nicccccccccccccce

ps: whenever I look at yer avatar I always imagine a noise to go along with it, I actually had a moment while just looking at it I sorta dubbed it with my own sound effects

Last edited:
*cheers for Ocarina of Time"
I think I might get Ice Climber I want to see what that game is like

Mario kart a'comin'.....not as excited about OoT because the gamecube version should work just fine and it came with MM

just noticed a pattern............those are all rated e for everyone.....hope this isnt an indication of some titles being left out

Well. it's nintendo, so dont count on anything to extreme. Plus there will be not alot of verification on T titles for little kids since its easy to get the games, except parental control....so i dunno.

Yeah! That list IS good. I was wondering.......I've read that you will be able to save these games on a separate SD card. Will I be able to copy them onto other SD cards?

You mean save the same game on two differant SD cards? I see no reason why not. You can re-download games you have bought just in case they get deleted etc, so you could simply download it again and again if you wanted. Though dont think you can start selling games to friends etc. Your games will be locked to work only on your wii. if you want to play a virtual game at a friends house it means taking your whole wii with you.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Oot, Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars Kirby's Super Star Super Metroid Kirby's Dream Land 3!!!!! I loved those games!

I love super mario RPG. I think they should of made a better verson of that than paper mario. looking forward to playing!

Back