Eurovision

Britain is the best country in the world when it comes to music. We produced the likes of Pink Floyd, The Clash, The Who, Wire, and many others. So why is it we always enter a crappy novelty song for Eurovision?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awVHDMDAu0A[/MEDIA]

Why the hell didn't these guys come 1st, I ****ing love it. Shiny silvery gayness dance music in German.

Personally, I liked Sweden. I'm surprised Denmark and Andorra didn't get in though, they were brilliant. There was a group of people in the audience with a sign saying "Where is Andorra?" Why you would bring it is beyond me.

It really does prove that the songs have nothing to do with it. Eastern countries ganged up against the western :( I thought the France entry was the best but they came 3rd last o.o

It was funny how terry wogan kept on taking the piss out of the Serbian entry "looks dont matter" :)

Lmao at UK's newest poor attempt at getting votes. Why do they use these random groups?!? Why don't they use some cheese like Lemar or something, that could actually give us an extremely slight chance. S'all stupid. 'Scooch' bah.

yeah your right wiired....i personally dont really care much for the english entries, since im always supporting Turkey.

But the english entries are always good for a laugh...

ottoman said:
yeah your right wiired....i personally dont really care much for the english entries, since im always supporting Turkey.

But the english entries are always good for a laugh...

I agree...
offtopic: Otto, visit wiki thread!..

The eurovision is the only time of year that i get to cry laughing for 4 hours straight.

The eurovision, nobody cares about it, its always a load of people trying to sing, every country never fails to amaze me, they are either very shameful or got some pretty people on stage to get votes:lol:

Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine, oh my what a song! That made me cry laughing:lol:
Shiny silvery dancer singing german songs, he/she (couldnt tell) even had a giant '69' on their back. . .

In four hours, shiny people sung german dance music, ricky tomlinson had a birthday, santa was ringing bells in MAY, english culture died again, serbia tucked its shirt in, more political votes, england actuly got 19 points some how etd etc etc. . .

Thats only my opinion, dont get angry people. . .

Serbia were by far the best singers there... I liked the song, but personally I prefered Moldova and Finlands songs, but I thought it was obvious that Serbia would win it... Don't have a clue how Ukraine were the favourites to win.

Moldova was well how can I put it, very nice:):lol:

I didnt really like serbia, Ireland should try to make a diffrent approach rather then ye old classical irish touch, I like it but man people dont.

Ah, yes, it's the one time of year I start to cry, floods. A total wipeout to anyone around me. It was a good laugh knowing my exams are coming up dangerously close.

I don't know why Ukraine didn't win, it was berserk enough to.

But, come on, our little island needs to make friends with other countries or somehow move itself onto Norway and Sweden. That's how the Eurovision works.

No one likes england:lol:

And to think of all the game show cheating in england, why didnt we rig this:lol:

Eurovision is no more then a novelty.

I say bring back bucks fizz or Sir cliff:lol:

Ooo the Bulgarian song was nice too, the UK song was completely... bad? Irish... Meh... I'm sure it was a good song, but it didn't really interest me

Back