Ever seen a different animal?

You're really into this paranormal/mystery/cryptozoology stuff, aren't you?

By the way, there's no evidence creatures like Nessie, Bigfoot, the Yeti, etc. ever existed, let alone became extinct.

I'm confident I saw an Ivory-Billed Woodpecker a year or so ago, recently disproven on being an extinct species. I looked up a few things and it said that back when it had higher numbers (although still low, thanks to logging), it lived in New York.

[DS]Leader;1039174 said:
Nap I got proof about the Loch Ness. I loooooove paranormal stuff

I laughed.

Well, a lot of ancient fish species are still alive today; plenty of fish species with lungs (yes, lungs) are living in europe these days. Whether or not they're "dinosaur" fish, I don't know, but they're probably close to prehistoric.

... And no double posting.

Well, a lot of ancient fish species are still alive today; plenty of fish species with lungs (yes, lungs) are living in europe these days. Whether or not they're "dinosaur" fish, I don't know, but they're probably close to prehistoric.

... And no double posting.
No, there are no dinosaur fish, but there are some species are still around from that time, and before. In fact there is a kind of fish (related to the lungfish) which is a genuine case of "thought to be extinct, but later discovered alive", called the coelacanth.

I didn't think so. Wouldn't "Dinosaur" fish be too large to live in today's enviorment, as well as due to climate change and ofcourse, lack of a large, replenishable food source?

Ah, I've seen pictures of the Coelacanth before. It certainly does look like a species from an incredibly long time ago.

I didn't think so. Wouldn't "Dinosaur" fish be too large to live in today's enviorment, as well as due to climate change and ofcourse, lack of a large, replenishable food source?
I presume you're referring to the plesiosaurs (which were neither really fish nor dinosaurs), in which case I don't know, but it's worth bearing in mind they lived in a time when the Earth was rather warmer than it is now, so if anything it might be too cold for them now.

[DS]Leader;1039187 said:
No I don't
Unless your age is less than a 2 digit number, you must be far too stupid.
To firstly deny that you weren't double posting, and then to claim you didn't even know what it was.

Oh and I saw the Loch Ness monster last year on holiday.
We went down into this cave thing and there was some left over bones that it had been eating off of and I heard this noise and its head poked through some rubble and there it was. It was amazing.

Last edited:
Back