Excite Truck: Full of Suprises (Short Review)

MaXiMiUS

Custom User Title (TM)
Dec 7, 2006
Nanaimo, BC, Canada.
Wii Online Code
2573-4546-5926-8361
I recently 'finished' Super Excite mode, (as in, got past the Super Excite tracks by the skin of my teeth), and so far I'm amazed by this game. The last track
(called Nebula, it's a crazy transparent track and everything is purple, you're pretty much in space, it's really hard to focus on the track because you see through everything, and this is an awesome change from the regular tracks) Side Note: This track really reminds me of the Space Levels in Diddy Kong Racing..
is simply amazing. I can't wait until I get the last truck
the Crazy Monster Truck, unlocked after you beat the mirror Super Excite tracks all with S rank, which should prove to be really freaking hard, it has the best stats and constant Power+Boost,
or at least the 'regular' version of that
the regular Monster Truck doesn't include the Power+Boost, and I have no clue when/how you get it.

Suffice to say, I really thought this was just going to get more and more annoying (this is a very challenging game, it doesn't take forever to finish, but you really feel like you've earned it when you finish -- definitely not a pushover of a racer), but that last track is REALLY worth it. It's that awesome and different.

I can't wait 'till I get the last truck ;)

11/10 - Most fun I've had in a Racer since Diddy Kong Racing.

Oh, and one last thing: Apparently the last track is a pain in the ass to beat for some, I beat it with S rank in one run (180/150), you should just use the Kodiac truck if you're having trouble. Well, I'm out!

Last edited:
Back