Excite Truck help

wiiplay

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
Guys...
I have finished the game , but can't seem to unlock 'mirror mode' ,because it needs a 'S' in all the 'S.EXcite' levels [ :eek:ut: ]

my simple query to all Excite truck gurus
---> "which trucks for which levels in excite truck" [ thus in other words the optimal choices ]

*for e.g , rumor has it that for Finland's Ski Jump course. Select either the Serpent or the Dominator

Thanks for any help.

I've used the Rad like.. almost the whole way through..I've ran about 120 races with it and got about 40 odd 'S' things with it :)

wiiplay said:
Guys...
I have finished the game , but can't seem to unlock 'mirror mode' ,because it needs a 'S' in all the 'S.EXcite' levels [ :eek:ut: ]

my simple query to all Excite truck gurus
---> "which trucks for which levels in excite truck" [ thus in other words the optimal choices ]

*for e.g , rumor has it that for Finland's Ski Jump course. Select either the Serpent or the Dominator

Thanks for any help.

In bold, notice how he capitalises S.EX....:devil:

I am in the same boat as you my friend. I just need to get all 'S' to unlock mirror mode. Ill let you know if I figure anything out. I have about 60% of the super excite done with 'S' ratings.

I consider the Wolverine the best truck/buggy. It's what I use.... The Mako is nice too.
But, I've only had the game about a week or so.

O.K Thx. guys...for those tips.
I hope folks shall update this thread , as time and rallies go by.

**there's some Japanese guy on 'you-tube' ,who has pasted clips, wherein he single handedly(pardon the quip) takes on levels of 'S.Ex' mode with lemon 'Alpine' then reaches 'S' points rqd. , near about in the 1st lap of any course :worship: this bloke's awesome.... ... [only FYI]

hope to see this thread get updated.

btw....it seems no body fancies here the 'Monster truck'....

Last edited:
Finally managed to unlock "mirror mode" today.
I was stuck in "canada" , both in GOLD[moster truck] & PLATINUM[wolverine] for some time. the 205 & 300 stars (respectively) seemed just insane to get , but then somehow on the 6th or 7th consequtive try, it made me win. yes that's weird, it seems to me that if you keep repeating a level, somewhere along the way it's so programmed that it will make you win......or maybe I'm just imagining here.
anyway, it's over and now mirror mode. I thought MM would be just 4 races or so and then I can finally have a glimpse of the 'crazy' one- but no, it's another gruelling circuit , just like the S.Excite one but then only in reverse mode.
end of this log here today.

Back