Excite Truck Tips - I can't get enough stars!

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Yes, I'm having horrid trouble getting enough stars to get an S.
I sometimes squeeze by with an A. But mostly I fail!

I just started about.. Yesterday.

I try to get tree runs 'cause that's about the only thing I can get that gives enough stars, but I keep crashing.

I'm just not Excite Truck material, I believe.

Excite Truck is one weird game. My friend bought it and on the first day we beat it, then we were doing the whole S thing. My friend couldn't get any S scores and I got all of em on my first tries, but we couldn't tell what was so different about our styles. We both got 1st place. Try to milk drifts and when your in the air pull back as far as you can and do the air boost, and smash into trucks a lot thats where most of my points are made.

word. super truck smashes are a good way to get points. when you jump, always super jump, and while youre up there look for someone to land on when you come back down. that way youll get air pts, jump combos if you can pull them off, and the pts for landing on those trucks.

My favorite car is the summit (its fast and has easier time of smashing cars) im only missing the last car (and the two secret ones {i think theres 2}) and im getting s rank with all the races with it almost got full s rank in plat (have started plat yet though)

Back