Exciting Witch Trial

Wii_Rulez

Waluigi The Great
Jun 12, 2006
SC
Wii Online Code
3498-5538-0554-5440
SNK decided to bring their DS title “Exciting Witch Trial” to Wii. Exciting Witch Trial (DOKIDOKI MAJOSAIBAN) ,In the DS version“The goal of this game is to examine girls with the stilus in order to prove if the girl is a witch or not. it mainly involve stripping her off and doing wrong things to her.” That would mean that this game would be an M rated Wii game.
Exciting_Witch%20Trial.jpg

Exciting_Witch%20Trial_2.jpg

Source

NateTheGreat said:
It should be called "Exciting Witch Hunt: For the pedifile in all of us!"

I can't believe these kind of games are created.
the girls in those pics dont look under 18. they look about 20. how is that pedophile?

Mitch2025 said:
the girls in those pics dont look under 18. they look about 20. how is that pedophile?

The one with pink hair looks younger, but still, he used pedophile out of context. It's more like "For the horny basterd in all of us."

Wii_Rulez said:
SNK decided to bring their DS title “Exciting Witch Trial” to Wii. Exciting Witch Trial (DOKIDOKI MAJOSAIBAN) ,In the DS version“The goal of this game is to examine girls with the stilus in order to prove if the girl is a witch or not. it mainly involve stripping her off and doing wrong things to her.” That would mean that this game would be an M rated Wii game.
Exciting_Witch%20Trial.jpg

Exciting_Witch%20Trial_2.jpg

Source

More like AO, Adults Only, like your source headline says..

I think this game mite take a while for me to complete. I'd have to keep stopping... If you get what I mean. xD

Jenova said:
The one with pink hair looks younger, but still, he used pedophile out of context. It's more like "For the horny basterd in all of us."
No, I was saying "for the pedophile in all of us" because I'm expecting creepy old men to buy this, although I'm sure some prepubescent boys will buy it as well.:rolleyes:

NateTheGreat said:
No, I was saying "for the pedophile in all of us" because I'm expecting creepy old men to buy this, although I'm sure some prepubescent boys will buy it as well.:rolleyes:

LIKE ME! =D... Even though I'm not a prepubescent boy...

Back