Exciting Witch Trial

NateTheGreat said:
This all reminds me of what we've been learning about in World History. How the white settlers, Puritans, believed that everything was God's will. The land was there for them to live on and harvest, and the savages were to be ousted for they were "but savages of the devil's flesh." Manifest destiny.

Well, if everything that occurs is God's will, then don't worry about me. It's God's will that you will try to "spread the word of God" to as many people as you can, just as it's God's will that I won't be one of your converts.
well ok then, enjoy life while you can. but remember to get saved is simply to ask acknowledge jesus as your lord and savior, accept him into your heart, and forgive you of your sins. God Bless:aureola:

so when is it coming out. There is nothing wrong with releasing an adult game. If you are responsible, set the parental controls so your kids can not access it!

Way to bump a 3 year old Thread..i've haven't been here in a year, and it took this thread to make me take a look at this place again

Back