Fairy In The Forest Temple

Tu Kewl

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
1029-0506-8956-8392
En route to going to the boss in the Forest Temple, you come across a white light (turns out its a fairy), when you smash one of the jars. I have read on some hints and tops that you are supposed to take that fairy and put it in an empty jar. I beat the temple without doing that, so my question is, what is the point of putting the fairy in a jar?

By "empty jar", I'm pretty sure you mean "empty bottle". Fairies allow you regain your health, and putting them in an empty bottle lets you use it whenever you feel like (you should have at least one or two bottles by now). If you see a fairy, it's usually best to keep it in a bottle until you need it.

Simply because if you start running out of hearts, a bottled fairy is a very handy thing to have. Stuff in bottles is never technically NEEDED, as far as I can tell, just useful if you find yourself in a tight spot. Also, if you die and have a fairy in a bottle it will return 6 (/8?) hearts to you.

Is a fairy a one time use or ongoing?

I have had a problem with running out of hearts, but I just keep throwing rocks and jars and chopping grass until I get my hearts back up.

fairies after one time use. they replenish 8 hearts i believe and then disappear after use.

Fairies also revive your life completely when you die, or at least it did on OoT and most or all of the other Zeldas. I never tried it throughout all of Twilight Princess (bosses were too easy :( ).

Back