Family, erm Fun?

lynn

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2006
I actually got my Dad and my Grandpa to play the Wii today. They wouldn't let me play again for another three hours. It was the best to watch Grandpa 'box' and watch my Dad play baseball.

Even still, they have more skills than I do.

Have you shared your Wii yet?

Yea, i played my mom in bowling and won,my sister played it and enjoyed it. My dad will play it soon

All my life my dad has looked down on video games. He's your typical "Video games will rot your brain" father type personality and was upset when I got the Wii. Long story short, he saw me playing Wii sports and now he is hooked on it. :thumbsup:

haha same. my dads like your not getting a wii, your a little old. your almost 18, what do you need video games for?!?!?!

then i showed him the wii expierence videos on wii.com and hes like. "thats. so. cool."

now hes threatening to beat me in Wii Golf!!

my whole family loves it, especially bowling. its actually pretty funny to see my mom play because the last games she played were on the SNES

i had a bunch of my relatives over for thanksgiving and for over an hour we played Wii. it's pretty fun to see my grandma, my uncle, two of my aunts and my parents all playing because for most of them it was their first time playing video games...and the loved it! they played Wii sports bowling, they were cheering and clapping for eachother and it took them about a minute to catch on to the controls.

The Wii does what it's supposed to do. It brings family together.

Kinda makes you wanna go, "Eat that, Sony/Microsoft," doesn't it?

Watching my dad box is about the most down right funny thing I have ever seen. He was too winded to play a third game, haha! He was really, really going at it though; I expected he was about to punch the television.

My entire family (well, my sister, dad, and mom) have all played the Wii some time or another this week. My dad's played golf, me and my sister have played some tennis/boxing vs. each other, and this past night my mom (who was mad that we bought it, and had said "I swear I won't play it for an entire year") started playing some bowling. It was hilarious watching her try to bowl, and even funnier watching her in tennis.

But, I'd have to say that the best thing is watching my sister playing Zelda while she's using her sword.

Back