Family guy

Peter: "You think that's bad? Remember the time when completely unrelated arbitrary **** happened?"

Lois: "Peter, I don't want another repeat of that time completely unrelated arbitrary **** happened."

Brian (sarcastically): "Oh yeah, you mean like that one time completely unrelated arbitrary **** happened?"

Meg: "DAD! Oh God, this is worse than the time completely unrelated arbitrary **** happened!"

Stewie: "Oh marvelous! I say, this reminds me of that one time completely unrelated arbitrary **** happened!"

Chris: "But Dad, isn't this just like that one time completely unrelated arbitrary **** happened?"

Joe/Quagmire/Cleveland: "Peter, you better be careful, you don't want mishap A to happen just like that one time completely unrelated arbitrary **** happened."

Staff Writers: "How about we stick in another joke about how everyone hates Meg again?"

Everyone my age but me: "This is the funniest **** ever!"

VidyaVince said:
Peter: "You think that's bad? Remember the time when completely unrelated arbitrary **** happened?"

Lois: "Peter, I don't want another repeat of that time completely unrelated arbitrary **** happened."

Brian (sarcastically): "Oh yeah, you mean like that one time completely unrelated arbitrary **** happened?"

Meg: "DAD! Oh God, this is worse than the time completely unrelated arbitrary **** happened!"

Stewie: "Oh marvelous! I say, this reminds me of that one time completely unrelated arbitrary **** happened!"

Chris: "But Dad, isn't this just like that one time completely unrelated arbitrary **** happened?"

Joe/Quagmire/Cleveland: "Peter, you better be careful, you don't want mishap A to happen just like that one time completely unrelated arbitrary **** happened."

Staff Writers: "How about we stick in another joke about how everyone hates Meg again?"

Everyone my age but me: "This is the funniest **** ever!"
Yes, when they cut away to the "completely unrelated arbitrary ****" it's almost always hilarious. If you want plot details, character development, suspense, etc. watch Lost (I do). Family Guy is the single most hilarious show on television.

End of discussion.

FWELR said:
Yes, when they cut away to the "completely unrelated arbitrary ****" it's almost always hilarious. If you want plot details, character development, suspense, etc. watch Lost (I do). Family Guy is the single most hilarious show on television.

End of discussion.

Yeah, Agreed.

But the thing I like about American Dad is that there are no cutaways to "completely unrelated arbitrary ****" and that kinda keeps you into the plot a little more.

Back