Favorite Mario game coming soon or already out ( COMPUTERS GAME DO NOT COUNT)

capemario

Mario Fan
Nov 4, 2007
OK
Wii Online Code
6400-6400-6400-6400
Alright if we have a wii we probaly have played a mario game 4 wii or any other system correct. Well WHats Yours Mine is Brawl I can't wait! U?????????

Does brawl fall under the title of a Mario game? It's more like a a "highlights" of nintendo game.

Anyhow mine is Mario 64. Even if Mario Galaxy is *better* it still will not top my list because I was in middle school when 64 came out... memories :sad:

well it will now and it will be better so u should get it it cames out in 8 days i think its the 15

oh and Brawl is a mario game with all ninteno charectors come together and battle it out like Super Smash Bros but this time it has Sonic in it so u should get also (it comes out on December 4 ,2007)

Oh zelda,Samus ,& Star Fox games count 2

Yes I know what brawl is. I spent farrrrr tooooo many hours in high school playing the original.

And I already am planning on buying Galaxy, but what I meant is even if I actually feel it is a better game, mario 64 was an important part of my gaming childhood.

?
Mario 64

If you added all of those characters wouldnt it be favorite nintendo game?
Maybe you should stick with mario. ...

it can also be one of thoose charectors just incase some1 hasn't played mario be4 some how they can just do 1 of them

so u must be or was a big mario and or nintendo fan like me (that was to KyleForMe)

can't dissagree that game is my 3 Fav. 64 game (#2 was mario kart And #1 was SSM :Super Smash Bros)

capemario said:
so u must be or was a big mario and or nintendo fan like me (that was to KyleForMe)

Well I'm 24 now so I grew up playing Nes, N64, etc... (i had Sega, not SNES. But I had friends with it)
I remember faking sick so I could stay home and play Mario 3.

EDIT: CapeMario, you should edit your posts instead of double posting. The forum rules say your not supposed to post one right after another. If your logged on, you can click the little gray button that says edit in the bottom right corner of your posts.

Last edited:
I would do that to get out of school but my mom or dad takes me to thier work if i'm sick so i can't (but i have it 4 gameboy so i take it 2 school all the time)

That is in a tie in first for my favorite Gameboy/nes game with Super Mario Bros 3

Back