Favorite Nintendo Game Ever

SOZ FOR DOUBLE POST!
The post just arrived, no DS, they are takin' the p*** if it doesn't come 2moz were ringing them... again. It said usually dispatched within 3-5 days, so after like two weeks we rang them and they were all "sorry, it'll come by the end of the week with a free starter pack for your trouble," IT'S FRIDAY DOOODES, ONLY ONE POST DAY LEFT OF THIS WEEK, it's really annoying me now.

I would have to say Mario 64! Simply because i have played this game three times over and collected every star, i can't think of another game that has given me so much replay value and kept me entertained for so long.

have to go with OOT

i can still remeber the day my dad brought my reserved Gold cartidge edition home

never have i felt the same way about a game after that, like somone previously in this thread said, the best game ever created by mortal hands.

Seriously, how do you pick a favorite?

Metal Gear, Rescue the Embassy, Bionic Commando, Contra, Kung Fu
Ninja Gaiden, Mario, Zelda, Mega MAn, Section Z, Dragon Warrior, final Fantasy, Shadowgate, (pant....pant.......out of breath, list goes on.)

Paper boy was on Arcade first, so yes it was on megadrive and all kinds of ****

"I can't believe people aint sayin Mario64! IT WAS THE START OF EVERYTHING!"
One of my least favorite N64 games at launch. Mario Kart 64 , Golden Eye, and the wrestling games for 64 were where it was at. All of them 4 player competetive. I was the king of the neighborhood.

Pretty much the whole collection of games for the SNES. Especially games like Zelda:lttp, Super mario world, Yoshi's island, Super Mario Allstars, Super Castlevania 4, Secret of Mana (god that was good), Super Mario Kart... The memories I have from playing it... The good days... And now it's broken! :sad: I have 30+ games for it. Sitting in the cupboard. Unplayed. Because it broke :sad:. I need to find a new one...

console wise, i know its not MADE by nintendo but i would say Earthbound i think its the best RPG ever, its so fun, just love it, and handheld i would have to say pokemon gold/silver/crystal

Not about to say OoT, it's too overrated. although a great game for the time. IMO the real Zelda games to praise are Majoras Mask or Link to the Past. Link to the Past really took the Zelda series to the next level, it seems OoT mainly just took it to the next dimension.

Kay, now back to my favorite:

Super Mario Bros. 3 - It was pretty much the Super Mario Bros. formula mastered completely. It barely feels dated even today, which is even more awesome.

I know some will say World is better, but really World was just trying to be an improvement to the game that already mastered the series. It was an improvement in graphics and sound, but gameplay I have to hand it to 3.

Last edited:
En4Neo said:
Super Mario Bros. 3 - It was pretty much the Super Mario Bros. formula mastered completely. It barely feels dated even today, which is even more awesome.

I know some will say World is better, but really World was just trying to be an improvement to the game that already mastered the series. It was an improvement in graphics and sound, but gameplay I have to hand it to 3.

NO WAY......WORLD!!!!!! WORLD!!!!!

Play control better, Graphics were 10X better, and Yoshi! Beating stages multiple ways to go different paths on the map.......

Just my opinion. I got SM3 for birthday and stayed in my room for 2 days until I beat it. I loved that game. Just admit though, the graphics in world 8 (Koopa Hell, or whatever).....are the bap.......where you cross the bridges over lava on the map, and the worst looking hand ever rendered comes up to pull you in? Those graphics are total ass. Warp whistles as opposed to saving your game? Cmon!!!! Its a close match up though. You have to respect the SM3.

I really wished that Super Paper Mario was gonna be like Mario World, but 3d. I love the retro mario parts of that game, wish it was less RPG.

Last edited:
Back