Favorite Nintendo Game Ever

Top 5 (gonnna says series)
1-Lylatwars (starfox 64)
(that game was soo awesome nice and simple)

2-Mario (every single one of them except the rpg ones dunno why Mario has to stay platformer)

3- Zelda (Oot Tp and Windwaker)
(OoT- simply amazing set the standards for video games)
(WW I liked it ALot i think its a bit better than Oot *runs under cover w8ing for h8 mail)
(TP, I think its the best game on wii so far, and when im older ill play it again and say wow)

4- Super Smash Bros
(Gotta love it, great multiplayer. gets people talking. gotta have brawl)

5- WWE Day Of reckoning/ wrestlemania series
(this includes X8,XIX,DOR1 and DOR2. Great fun awesome storylines and CAW was awesome)

bigwilliiy said:
Top 5 (gonnna says series)
1-Lylatwars (starfox 64)
(that game was soo awesome nice and simple)

2-Mario (every single one of them except the rpg ones dunno why Mario has to stay platformer)

3- Zelda (Oot Tp and Windwaker)
(OoT- simply amazing set the standards for video games)
(WW I liked it ALot i think its a bit better than Oot *runs under cover w8ing for h8 mail)
(TP, I think its the best game on wii so far, and when im older ill play it again and say wow)

4- Super Smash Bros
(Gotta love it, great multiplayer. gets people talking. gotta have brawl)

5- WWE Day Of reckoning/ wrestlemania series
(this includes X8,XIX,DOR1 and DOR2. Great fun awesome storylines and CAW was awesome)
Good well explained post. I was thinking of getting Lylat Wars on Virtual Console as I have never played it.

Favorite game made by Nintendo is that what you mean by this post? Or favorite Nintendo game out of all of the games on every Nintendo console? If it's just developed by Nintendo then Super Mario 64. If not, Banjo-Tooie.

Super Castlevania IV (I can play this game over and over without ever getting tired of it)

Edit: Sorry

Favorite by nintendo would probably be...

A tie between LoZelda: Link to the Past or Super Metroid

Super Mario Bros. 3 - Like someone said, it's a completion of Super Mario bros 1. World was okay, it's all about the graphics.

super-mario-bros-3.e_00.png

Okay, after playing Twilight Princess (my first Zelda game btw) I found that it is the best nintendo game I've played. I have yet to play Ocarina of Time, so I may be wrong.

smb 3 hands down as it always measures up to modern games and kicks them in the rear when it comes to playabililty controls and replay value, i dont think you can say that about super mario 64 with those darn camera angles that annoy you to death. as for ZoT i hated that game when it came out. but when it comes onto the virtual console i will probably buy it in order to see if i missed a gem or if it is indeed the same garbage that i hated years ago. after smb 3 next best would be donkey kong country 2 which i loved to death on the snes =D

Back