Favourite N64 Game

Goldeneye all the way for me, man i had that game down to a fine art.

I use to play each level killing only by headshots so much fun i cant wait to get it back on the Wii :D

i think the one that has stuck with me the most is mario 64. the first 3d platformer that i ever played, my friends and i played through it so many times

close second/third: goldeneye and mario kart

mmm oh sooo hard to choose, so many memories..

1. zelda ocarina of time - best game EVA btw
2.mario kart 64 - ah the old Z button cheat
3. banjo kazooie - hilarious

I dont know whether to chose from Ocarina of Time or Goldeneye.

Goldeneye took multiplayer action to a whole another level. Wii(friends) used to have 2 or 3 ppl waiting to play while the other 4 played. Have you ever played proximity mines team battle in the facility. Wii knew that area like the back of our hands. Wii would through mines on the back of doors. The other team would try and come to kill us, as they open up the door BOOM!, the end up dying. Or placing a bomb where you respawn. Imagin dying then respawning and BOOM! your dead again. Some great times Wii had with that game.

Ocarina of Time had me amazed how beautiful the graphics were(at the time they were best). All the mini quest had me playing for hours on end. I could play that game from the time I got up to the time I went to bed. The epic story-line kept you evolved. The fishing game was probably the best mini game. There was so much stuff to get like pieces of hearts, items, and skulltula's.

My favorites would be in this order:

#1: Diddy Kong Racing
#2: Zelda: Ocarina of Time
#3: Super Mario 64

Such awesome games.

My favorite N64 games are:

GoldenEye 007
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.
and of course Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of time, hands down. Followed by Banjo-Kazooie, Mario 64 and Majoras mask. OOT is still the greatest game ever made.

i could never get into those zelda games, way too much stopping and talking. it will always be mario games for me.

Banjo Kazooie, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart.

Then the favs branched off into some fazes of Pokemon that tried to make their way from my GBC to the 64, which didn't go over too well, and the odd racing game that didn't seem proper on the 64, which was what lead me to pc gaming/modding and then the xbox for fulfilling my racing desire.

Overall, Banjo Kazooie was the best game that went into my 64.

Smash brothers is no doubt my favourite. I still play that game lol.
after that i would have to say OOT then Goldeneye. Some game never grow old.

Definitely Inevitabley Doubtlessly The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time !!

Followed by Majora's mask, Mario 64, Golden Eye, Perfect Dark & Diddy Kong Racing !!

Back