Favourite N64 Game

1: OoT - I was scared as I got it when I was 6 :p
2: Banjo Kazooie - What a great game! But it took me about 1 month to find out how to get up the fricken mountain in the first level(Retarded!)
3: Mario Kart - Bowsers Castle was wicked!

My favorite Nintendo games are
-Conker's bad fur day
-Super Mario 64
-Super Smash Bros.
-No mercy
-Mario Party 3
-Mario Party 2
-Mario Party 1
-Paper Mario

My Favorite to play are: Mario Kart 64 and SSB
but i have to give major props to OOT, Golden Eye, and Mario 64. I believe those games set the path for every game since then

Yeah I heard of it but never played it my favourite games were wwf no mercy (still the best ever wrestling game), Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Conkers bad fur day, Banjo Kazooie and tooie, ISS 98 (still one of the best football games ever made, a pre pro evo), South Park, SP chefs luv shack, Ocerina of time and super smash bros. *phew* their were way to many good games on that console I couldn't cut the ammount of games down they all deserve a mention

super mario 64, donketkong 64, OOT, Pokemon Stadium(Don't make fun of me for it, it was actually fun), and Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

OMG I tottaly forgot about DK 64 oh yeah and diddy kong racing and I think pokemon stadium was hevvy to my brother used that rare candy cheat to get his pokemon to lvl 100 but I beat him with my trained from scratch lvl 85 pokemon hahahah

My top 5:
  1. Ocarina of Time:)
  2. Mario 64
  3. Majora's Mask
  4. Goldeneye 007
  5. Lylat Wars

SOOOO many classic games. Wish I could mention them all:( .

heres my favorites in no particular order
conkers bfd
perfect dark
007 golden eye
007 tomorrow never dies (it might have been the "world is not enough" i cant remember)
mario kart 64
diddy kong racing
ssb
rogue squadron

my least favorites were (at the time i now play mario 64)
banjo kazooie series
oot , majora's mask
mario 64
pretty much any 3d platformer at the time

I really cannot choose between either of these overall:

single player: Goldeneye (funny putting mines on scientist's feet)
Multiplayer: Mario Kart 64 (hated last-minute overtakings and bananas!)

Back