Ocarina of time glitches

sonicsam

OMG
Apr 1, 2007
UK
If you heard any rumors please send them. Also only use virtual console Ocarina of time because most N64 glitches are fixed by glitch fixers.

Last edited:
there's a glitch in which you can float in the air or something like that

In the forest town (kokori?) that you first start out in, if you position yourself in a certain area, the purple thing that shoots stuff at you is invincible. I hit him probably 20 times and didnt die.

Maybe it was a freak thing i dont know.

yes Kokiri Forest and the purple thing is an Octorok..you know what? that Octorok probably was one of the 6 Golden Beasts! too bad you didn't kill it...

Golden Beast

I've played through many Zelda games, and I've never encountered a Golden Beast. What is a Golden Beast?

It is...a GOLDEN...well BEAST...a gold version of a monster in the Zelda series, and they are present in games like Oracle of Seasons and Ages, if you defeat all 6 you get from each something, but I forgot what, you have to give them lots of blows to defeat them

i think that while on epona, if you shoot a somthing with the hookshot and get of epona, you kan walk around in the air

this is not a glitch, but it's fun! if you cut up a wooden sign into many pieses, then stand behind the stick on the ground (from the sign.) and play a song on your ocarina and all the pieses will FLY and return back, and the sign is ok again.

Back